Best park in Pittsburgh for outdoor sex?

Personally I like the one at the top of Mount Washington, it's got a nice view and it's set back with more than enough trees for the more shy couples.

For the more daring, I suggest taking in the view from the small overlook while your gentleman friend stands behind you.
He could then lift up your skirt, explore the area, perhaps shift his stance to get a better view of the beauty that is before him.

Then he can indulge his love of scenery while you grip the railing tight and match his exuberance with that special "dance" of yours, pushing back onto him ever closer so you are feeling his love of nature deep within yourself.

It'll take your breath away...

Anyway, where was I?

Oh Yeah! Favorite parks.

So I ask my fellow "nature lovers"
When the urge hits to behave like a teenager and go find a nice secluded place to just let go and act like wild animals where do you go?

As I stated earlier, Mt Washington is my favorite in town.
But then, I haven't tried them all

Yet.
Thank you in advance for any and all replies.
Chirp chirp......

Come on now, I cannot be the only one in this city who likes to "enjoy nature" in all it's glory.

OK, in all my glory.

Talk to me peeps! Wake this forum up!

At least humor me and give me another topic you'd rather talk about.
Hmmm....we may have to try that sometime. Sounds like a lot of fun! I have never tried anything like having sex in a park, but it intrigues me.
well i was in renzie park in mckeesport and south park . either was pretty awesom