Need a Doctor Stat..!!

I think something may be wrong? Or right?

I sit here.. feeling okay.. relaxed and chilled out.

I then think about my last trip to shreveport and suddenly i get this tingle feeling up my legs that stops at the waist.. but quite intense between my legs.

I then look at my calendar and figure out how soon i can come back. My nipples suddenly get erect like pencil erasers and sudden wetness where that intense tingling was occurring.

I then figure out when i will be back and ....

its like a grand mal seizure! My hands jump to that wet spot rubbing and paying close attention to that little button... my body starts convulsing as i thrash around and then within a few minutes my back arches, my eyes roll deep into the back of my head and im having a huge screaming fit. And im then left in a coma like stat with a massive wet spot beneath me...

Is there a Doctor in the house that can assess this situation and give me his medical opinion on why this happens? And maybe even resolve it?
Well ma'am,

While I'm not a doctor, I did stay at a holiday express recently. I have seen these symptoms before and fortunately they can be relieved by a massive dose of peniscilin. Excellent description of the symptoms BTW. I wouldn't recommend placing anything in your mouth during the seizures however. (Ouch). But the peniscillin works fast and you may begin oral therapy very soon after the first dose. You need to get to the doctor immediately or you may start developing hairy palms.

God speed ma'am!