Crazy question

I'm kinda new to this world but I'm real and have really had funny with all the beautiful woman that I have had a chance to but with as well as the many,many more I plan ! My question! is This the is the best place to get to know a lady in a erotic state and make all my fantasy come true ?? And not worry bout LE !! RIGHT
Your destiny is entirely in your hands. This site is just a figment of your imagination, filled with erotic stories and fantasies that come from the dark sexual recesses of the story tellers minds. Nothing more, nothing less.
Whats the first and second rule of fight club?
Love that movie!

Maybe I said that wrong ! I provider say to me she got busted on eccie, that's why she use backpage. That hard to believe ! ( that's all )
Do you believe anyone thinks we're payin for time here, of course you have to worry about the law.
You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with LE
You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with LE
Originally Posted by Headkeeper

I thought that was DONT pee in the wind

Dont pee on an electrical fence
Dont pee on an electrical fence Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Dam it Devon, that caused me to turtle up just reading it!

You are a bad bad girl
Maybe I said that wrong ! I provider say to me she got busted on eccie, that's why she use backpage. That hard to believe ! ( that's all )
Screening... and thats all I have to say about that. Want a chocolate?
I agree. Screening is a wonderful thing.
Want a chocolate? Originally Posted by Dragon_inc
Dragon, don't tell me "bathroom girl" persuaded you into slinging chocolate candy for her.

NO NO NO Beezdat I am not into that .... it is a Forest Gump referance. you silly rabbit...
NO NO NO Beezdat I am not into that .... it is a Forest Gump referance. you silly rabbit... Originally Posted by Dragon_inc
I figured it was, I was just joking with ya at bathroom girls expense.