Are you going to watch the State of the Union address

At the risk of alcohol poisoning, you could take a drink everytime Obama says "I" since this speech is about the country. you can take another drink when says that we are in recovery when last quarter we had negative GDP growth, another drink when he blames the GOP for something, yet another drink for the term "fair share", and another drink for taxing the rich.

I don't think anyone will make it to the end.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2013, 09:43 AM
I have never in my life watched one. I doubt i start now while snow sking in Lake Tahoe. If my ole lady wasn't so slow to get ready to go every where, I wouldn't even be wasting time to bitch slap you
Drink up JD we won't miss you...
ive heard it all before ad nauseam

it will be a misuse of the english language that will be insufferable, and i am being precise in my use of words, so therefore, no.
Must be getting to WTF. Threats! Oh my!
  • Seedy
  • 02-11-2013, 12:37 PM
No fucking way, I would probably wind up smashing the damn tv, listening to that lying cocksucker.
and miss Snooki & JWOWW.... no fucking way
Are you going to watch the State of the Union address?

Does this mean The Dukes of Hazard wont be on?
If someone kicks in my front door, puts a gun to my head and forces me to, I will. Otherwise, no fucking way.
Fox will have low viewership again.
maybe a little.

Not live, but I'll probably watch a replay on C-SPAN. I watch all major Presidential speeches, no matter who is in office. Politics is a participatory sport. You can't play if you don't keep you head in the game.
Naw but I think I will watch this 3 or 4 times. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
Why bother? It will be all lies. Like every other speech he's made.
Why bother? It will be all lies. Like every other speech he's made. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1