Fake boobs and tattoos

What is your opinion on these two things ladies and gents?

Any reason why you may or may not like them? I personally have a couple tats, but I wont get anymore in fear of losing some clients over it. But im considering getting implants...
I have plenty of tats and they are tastefully done so I hear no complaits but I always hear guys do not like fake boobs.... And it was my reason for not allowing someone to buy them for me
Tats can be a thing to help one remember something special. They can also be distracting. They can affect the ability to get a job if they are highly visible....

To me breast size if not signicant. Sensitivitivity is more important. When a woman/s breast are sensitive and she responses to my touch and tongue, it is a turn on for me. Huge is not critical.

Just one man's opinion.
I would just love to have a bigger chest!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would just love to have a bigger chest! Originally Posted by destiny_j32

If they are the right kind and make you feel better get 'em.I have not the fascination for ink that it seems like younger people have,and the tramp stamp is beyond me.Guess I'm getting old...
Nice soft real ones for me please :-) I like well done tattoos, would like more, but I also get henna temporary art so I can change up the look every couple of weeks.
Fake boobs---thumbs down. Very few fake ones look good.

Tattoos---thumbs up. If well done, they are sexy and tantalizing.
Fake boobs are fine with most but not all guys, but you must make sure you understand (1) you may still get catty remarks--they still like 'em, though, (2) they aren't necessary, and (3) you can look/be sexy without them. One of my past g-friends was pretty flat and it was only one of many considerations, and she like many others like her was very hot. She didn't get them, nor would I gave suggested it.

Do it for yourself, though, and only if you want them. Don't go overboard. You can put DD's on a ground squirrel, but that doesn't mean you should. Find the medical talent. There are docs out there that are so good you can't tell real from Memorex, so to speak. You sure can the less talented. It's no time to get chinsy. Understand the pros and cons and talk to those who have them. They don't react well to everyone, such as scarring and unexplained reactions, particularly to silicon, and if you're one if those you will rue the day. And find out what will have to happen to go back the other way.

Another girlfriend who was a dancer looked great without them, great with her first set, but wanted bigger, though she was already gorgeous. No one could talk her out of that and she went bigger--her doc actually limited how big, fortunately. We all just scratched our heads as to why she wanted them. But she looked great that way, too. She did say she made more money dancing afterwards. Whether that was accurate or not, who knows, but she thought that and that is expected, I think. She was one with a boob job so good you couldn't tell. I understand 'under the muscle is how you get that. Do what works for you. Society accepts it now.

The tats are another deal. Female friends of mine who have polled guys say that when they're honest the guys tell them tats are off putting to them. In general, they don't like them. Sure, you will find a large body of people--no pun intended--who will say otherwise. That's true of lots if things, but most don't like them.

There is a reason adverse terms about them have been coined and that you don't hear similar good words in favor of them. You probably aren't going to get a fair representation on here on your question, especially on the tats. The guys don't want ostracized, cut off or whatever for doing that.

But I'm giving you a straight forward answer, though some may not want to hear it, or will otherwise attack it or me. Fire away. This is one thing I'm dead on about. Tattoos are or at least have been associated with prison inmates, 'that one wierd guy who came back from the navy f'd up' we all seem to know, the town pedophile, Dennis Rodman and a host of other not so good connotations. Like it or not my point of view is closer to the mainstream.

They are hard to remove and leave evidence of that. What you think looks cool probably doesn't to everyone else. People will tell you when asked what you want to hear. Here are a series of rhetorical questions that should frame the issue for you.

How much is too much? What is your intended future? This will effect it. Some employers won't accept you. Will it correlate in the future with adverse health consequences such as cancer? Why are you doing it? Do you think it makes you cool or daring? If you do it now, what will it look like about 10 years from now? After all, you're considering new boobs, but this is truly out there and permanent. Do you like the same things now you did 5 years ago? Do you eat the same food every day--same issue? But above all, other than marking you trashy in first impressions, most people associate tattoos with poor judgement and questionable decision making. In its most basic, are you that much in need of attention or bored with yourself? And are the people who say 'go for it' really in tune with or care about these things? Do you? If not, that is your answer, but I guarantee you in the long run it will be a hurdle.

Alright, I can take the other side, too, so consider this. Some tats really do work for some people, but damn few. Really. In terms of attractiveness you will see guys on here comment that they aren't distracting. Why comment if they aren't an issue. They are.

Okay, does that mean much? It does, but the real issue is how you get past those impressions. I would guess it does point to a personality trait, though I don't know what as few people are defined by one thing. It won't matter to someone who gets to know you or likes you already. I know some great girls with them, smart attractive and so on; but some still wish they didn't have them. And I wish they didn't, either. I see some girls on here who are quite cute, and I can tell from their posts they're likely a-okay, but I wish they didn't have them, especially as attractive as they are, but too late. You will find exceptions to everything and even I make them with all the facts, but make no mistake, you will be marking yourself, and I don't mean the obvious.

More people are getting them. As time goes on they may become less of an issue, but plan your decision as if they do not become less if an issue.

One more thing--pop culture is selling you a bill if goods. You aren't Madonna, Angelina Jolie, or a host of others that make it look so cool-- but that is after they had their millions and pop culture has a way of leaving you with the psychodelic art AND the bill.
Thinking im gonna hold off on the tattoos, but still consider a bigger chest.. maybe next year. I will have to give it some more thought for sure, but thanks for the imput!
I personally am not a fan of tat's. I am a HUGE fan of fake boobs! My last two girlfriends had them and I did not encourage them either way to get them. Well, inside my head I did. It is a choice for you Destiny. There are good/bad doctors and my last one had the best shape/feel to them!! The one thing I have heard is that some girls wish they went bigger the first time. I don't know you, but if you want them, I think you will like them. I pretty much only go for the fake boob girls at the strip clubs. I have a friend (only a friend) who strips and the fake boobs give her more business than when she didn't have any. There are forums out on the internet that talk about people who want them asking for advice. I can look up the doctor if you want as I don't recall his name.

You might here guys say nooooo, but I bet they are the first ones to look when they see a hottie and a cropped shirt showing them off.

Good luck in your decision.
I love real boobs, man made boobs, hell I love boobies!!!

As far as tattoos goes I love tattos as long as they are tastefully done and have meaning to the person getting them.
I love women's bodies, they are God's perfect creation. They are perfect works of art. Just as you wouldn't write graffiti all over a Rembrandt or do augmentation to the Venus de Milo, why would you do it to something as beautiful as a woman's body?

Okay, I'll admit that every now and then I like the 'bad girl fantasy' and will see a girl with a lot of tats. But ladies, if you have tats let us know up front. I hate doctored photos that show no tats, but then you find out when you arrive...

BTW, tattoos use to be a sign of rebellion, now they're a sign of conformity.
Thinking im gonna hold off on the tattoos, but still consider a bigger chest.. maybe next year. I will have to give it some more thought for sure, but thanks for the imput! Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Don't do it! I'm a huge fan of real boobs. I love As or Bs. I HATE Lee press-on titties.
Love fake boobs, as long as you spend the money and get them done right. Cheap boob jobs leave behind hideous scars which will kill many mens lust. Tatts are extremely hot if they suit your body and personality.