Manscaping

My girlfriend wants me to go bald down there and she's willing to help groom me but I'm a little afraid she'll be nervous and a little shaky. I can do most of it, but there are obvious areas that are a bit hard to reach. Question to the smooth men - do you do your own, does significant other do it, or should I consider some of the "manscapers" who promote themselves? (A little worried about what else might be expected to occur in such a setting). Also a question for providers - do you prefer a client to be smooth or does it matter? Thanks
Depilatory cream. It makes all the difference in the world.

Softsheen Magic Shave, from Walgreens. Cheap, effective, easy to use. A little stinky and you feel ridiculous standing naked for 8 minutes with cream all over your junk, but when you take a washcloth to it in the shower and all the hair just falls out, it's magic.
Yup what Questor said. I have now seen a few guys who have tried this stuff on Questor's advice. They love it, and I love it. It really does work great.
It works ok. My hair must be super hair cause it doesn't just "fall out".
It works ok. My hair must be super hair cause it doesn't just "fall out". Originally Posted by royamcr
Try this roy http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=614105
People may not believe it, but my question last night was not coordinated with SS's posting of his own manscaping experience (hobby karma, I guess) and I feel I may be making a visit to Independence very soon. I also appreciate the depilatory suggestion. Pretty sure I'll be hairless soon one way or another. Thanks
People may not believe it, but my question last night was not coordinated with SS's posting of his own manscaping experience (hobby karma, I guess) and I feel I may be making a visit to Independence very soon. I also appreciate the depilatory suggestion. Pretty sure I'll be hairless soon one way or another. Thanks Originally Posted by northdak2003
karma it is dak. But I have been to the Dakotas. I stopped at some place named call Wall Drug Store and saw a Jackalope. Interesting trip and lots of beautiful places to see. I remember a mountain face with faces of presidents cut into it and beautiful landscapes - karma, rather than manscapes. The Blackhills and Badlands and so much more....

But if you make it down this way, enjoy some KC bbq and some special ladies who are a joy to visit with. Check out the review area and the sandbox for suggestions. But are there some laies up there to visit if I get a chance to make a trip that way again?
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, but I transplanted here to KC about 2 years ago. Have my text in to Taylor and just waiting to hear back.
  • Fsn57
  • 12-03-2012, 11:42 AM
I shave daily with this:
http://www.usa.philips.com/c/Body-gr...028_42/prd/en/

A regular face shaver is too coarse for down there, this shaver won't cut and grab like a face shaver. The thought of a knife (i.e., razor) down there scares me, and I'm not sure about using chemical treatment on a daily basis.

Walmart has it for $38. Not bad, Taylor started with something like that and then used some special razors to finish it off. Will have to pay more attention next time, it was just so sensual, I had to be careful. Is it battery powered - rechargeable?
  • Fsn57
  • 12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Is it battery powered - rechargeable? Originally Posted by ss4699
Yes, rechargeable
Yes, rechargeable Originally Posted by Fsn57
Reading through the Eccie post about "manscaping" inspired me to research and buy a Norelco 2040/34 Body Groomer yesterday and I used it this morning (Target $49). I'm slick as a whistle now, although if I had a chance to do it over again, I think the Taylor Bliss method sounds like a hell of a lot more fun! Didn't really know it was an option. However the 2040/34 worked great, in case anyone wants to go the "Do it yourself" route.
Reading through the Eccie post about "manscaping" inspired me to research and buy a Norelco 2040/34 Body Groomer yesterday and I used it this morning (Target $49). I'm slick as a whistle now, although if I had a chance to do it over again, I think the Taylor Bliss method sounds like a hell of a lot more fun! Didn't really know it was an option. However the 2040/34 worked great, in case anyone wants to go the "Do it yourself" route. Originally Posted by Nickdanger
I see motorboating and ball juggling in someone future
  • Modda
  • 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Depilatory cream. It makes all the difference in the world.

Softsheen Magic Shave, from Walgreens. Cheap, effective, easy to use. A little stinky and you feel ridiculous standing naked for 8 minutes with cream all over your junk, but when you take a washcloth to it in the shower and all the hair just falls out, it's magic. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
This is an excellent one. Thanks KCQ. I'm using it for almost over an yr with nice results, my only tip for using this product is....shave at least 2 days before the date.
I see motorboating and ball juggling in someone future Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
The Motorboat
While performing oral sex on a girl, flap your lips together on her clit, thus imitating the sound of a motorboat. She'll love you forever.

???? Eye contact all the time. Ball playing. Licking & juggling of the nutts. Maybe some DATO if I can close to it. then back to the hard dick????.

This is an excellent one. Thanks KCQ. I'm using it for almost over an yr with nice results, my only tip for using this product is....shave at least 2 days before the date. Originally Posted by modda
Why 2 days???