Ladies! Please don't do this....

....post a gorgeous photo or set of photos of a sexy vixen and then answer the door with coke bottle glasses, no makeup, hair up, and a washed out Pittsburgh Steelers jersey! C'mon, you're selling a fantasy, at least, *try* to live up to it
I agree. At least wear a Packers jersey
I don't believe it!
Just turn around and walk away. Think with the big head
Hay what's wrong with a Steelers jersey lol
  • Modda
  • 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Just turn around and walk away. Think with the big head Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Come on Scuba, do you think you can walk away just like that? If you do, do you know what happens next?
  • Modda
  • 12-05-2012, 02:30 PM
....post a gorgeous photo or set of photos of a sexy vixen and then answer the door with coke bottle glasses, no makeup, hair up, and a washed out Pittsburgh Steelers jersey! C'mon, you're selling a fantasy, at least, *try* to live up to it Originally Posted by equation
I don't know your hobby experience man, but I can understand you and your feelings. I'm just saying based on your history here....you will get use to it slowly...don't worry time will teach you.
As long as she's using real pics I don't think we can expect all providers to have full hair and makeup all day everyday. Im lucky I look ok without or someone would have said this about me I guess because t-shirt and jeans is a normal outfit for me
Come on Scuba, do you think you can walk away just like that? If you do, do you know what happens next? Originally Posted by modda
I sure do, if they look like a wreck and I'm the 10th guy of the day. I'm not saying I expect them to look like their glamor shots, but put a little effort in. Then again, I don't see streetwalkers or $5 hoes.

Enlighten us all Modda, what happens next?
[QUOTE=ScubaBad;1051985608]. I'm not saying I expect them to look like their glamor shots, but put a little effort in. QUOTE]

lol thats all i was saying... though i still put effort in looking great i dont always have high heels and bikinis on and my hair curled to perfection lol
I agree with bailey as long as we use our real pictures there shouldnt be a problem I had a guy cancell on me cause my hair wasint curled like it was in my pictures now that is riculous i think cause I always try to look my best when im meeting up with a friend
Lol this post is silly as heck.. I've met a lot of guys who prefer ladies not to wear make up.. But its another if you meet someone and your hair is in a messy bun with a washed up Steelers jersey lol.. I don't always have time to put make up on cause guys arrive early sometimes, but I look just like my pics, if not better.. That's why I have a variety of pics for you guys
Lol this post is silly as heck.. I've met a lot of guys who prefer ladies not to wear make up.. But its another if you meet someone and your hair is in a messy bun with a washed up Steelers jersey lol.. I don't always have time to put make up on cause guys arrive early sometimes, but I look just like my pics, if not better.. That's why I have a variety of pics for you guys Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619
I agree Sarah...I could somewhat careless what they are wearing...it wont be long before all that hits the floor
Come on Scuba, do you think you can walk away just like that? If you do, do you know what happens next? Originally Posted by modda
Yes, you just saved yourself some disappointment and a little money. If she gives an immediate poor impression, it is never worth staying. Just walk away. I don't care about a lack of makeup. But if she is drunk or dirty when you first meet, that is not what you expected, and it is a poor impression. Like it, or not, we are all judged by others. If a girl gets turned down a few times, it has something to do with how others view her. That being said, never insult the lady when you walk away. Always be polite. But you have no obligations. Think with your big head.

What is this, some kind of threat! I will not work, if one just walks away. If challenged, call the police and press charges. No one, male or female, needs to put up with harassment. I had enough of that in the military to last a lifetime.

Last week, I went into a new restaurant looked around and walked out again because the place was dirty. They had not earned my business.

JR
Well all i have on is mascara and some guys tell me i dont need all the heavy makeup. Sometimes i really go all out but i really dont need it.