i need help!!

Where is a good mall besides the legends to shop?? I love that place but would like to check out some other malls in the area
Oh yea this is for kc if the legends diddnt give it away
The Plaza if your down town.
Zona Rosa if your north of the river.
Oak Park (I-35 and Quivera)...but extremely busy and annoying this time of year.
Damn man, send her into a combat zone....

.... it could be worse, It could be the week before xmas.
I have drivin by oakpark before just never stopped maybe ill check it out
I have always like Town Center on 119th St in Leawood.
would these maybe have a macys??
oak park yes..
Bailey you can get some real BIGDEALS at my place!

LOL
Oak Park Mall is a great inside mall. Very big, lots of stores, both major (ie Macy's) smaller chains (Hot Topic, Abercrombie etc) and small independent stores. There's even brand specific stores there.
Zona Rosa is a great compact outside shopping district with some great places to eat. Very easy to walk around and navigate.
The plaza is great but a little spread out and a pain in the ass to park at.
If you just want Macy's, metro north mall up north on barry rd has one.. It's a ghost town but the Macy's there is great.
I love Oak Park Mall.
Town Center Plaza on 119th and Roe also has a Macy's.
Where is a good mall besides the legends to shop?? I love that place but would like to check out some other malls in the area Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Hay, you can shop the best clothing store in town right in the legends - Cabelas. You can also get an update on your fishing tackle and new camping equipment. Great store. It is not just for guys.

JR
oak park mall and town center deffinately