Doggy Style?

Whats your favorite position everyone?
I like being bent over like this:

Two things...

1. Shouldn't this be in the coed forum as it is hobby related?
2. Nice threAD... nicer ass though.
2. Nice threAD... nicer ass though. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Thanks
ElamEno's avatar says it all for me!

Doggie is the best, especially doggie with a thumb in the chocolate starfish
I love love Doggie...Hits the right spot every time..OH YES!!!!!
I love love love RCG, so for me, a slight modification to reverse cowgirl, and for those who enjoy such things, a little prostate play while I'm riding...or for those who don't, a little ball juggling and teasing while I ride
I love love love RCG, so for me, a slight modification to reverse cowgirl, and for those who enjoy such things, a little prostate play while I'm riding...or for those who don't, a little ball juggling and teasing while I ride Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
ditto with that! I call my "special twist to the RCG" a backward boogie!

The Victory for me, with the addition of my hands in the crook of her knees bending her back a bit more.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/victory.shtml
I have a few favorite variations on doggie style and mish that feel great to me and usually send my partners over the edge every time.

As far as the reverse cowgirl with ball & stinky pinky play... not my thing at all. I always wonder what guys see in that sort of thing...

The Victory for me, with the addition of my hands in the crook of her knees bending her back a bit more.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/victory.shtml Originally Posted by Bomb Pop
I have a few favorite variations on doggie style and mish that feel great to me and usually send my partners over the edge every time.

As far as the reverse cowgirl with ball & stinky pinky play... not my thing at all. I always wonder what guys see in that sort of thing... Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
That is why I qualified it with for those who don't care for prostate play, a little ball juggling and teasing while I ride
Hey redrock is "freat" a combination of "freak and great" ??? I think thats my new tag line. Thanks!
Is it that obvious? LOL
I was thinking 'Fucking Great'.