SAN ANTONIO'S SAY IT WITH A U-TUBE VIDEO THREAD II !!:)

Good Morning Boys & Girls!!

I hope that everyone is having a GREAT MORNING!! I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone for all of the WONDERFUL emails… pm's and texts that I have received these last few weeks… With that in mind… I would like to REINSTATE:

SAN ANTONIO'S SECOND SAY IT WITH A U-TUBE VIDEO THREAD!!

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

1) Take a MOMENT that you have experienced in the HOBBY and find a U-TUBE VIDEO that expresses what you want to say and POST IT HERE!!

2) While I know that there are times that other hobbyists and/or providers may make us ANGRY let's try to turn those NEGATIVE feelings into a FUNNY MOMENT!!

3) BE SEXY & SASSY!!

4) BE SILLY!!

5) BE PROVOCATIVE!!

Sometimes, the vicissitudes in life can cause us to experience a myriad of emotions… these changes and challenges BIND us together and bring us closer together… Forming a FAMILY of SORTS…

SAN ANTONIO….

THEY TOLD US that we needed to be CHANGED…

THEY TOLD US that we needed to be REMODELED…

THEY TOLD US that they were the ones WHO NEEDED to be IN CHARGE…

THE REALITY IS… ALL WE NEEDED TO DO…

WAS TO LEARN TO LEAN….

THANK YOU SAN ANTONIO FOR LETTING ME LEAN ON YOU...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
That was my favorite movie and song when I was a kid...

Good thread.
Welcome back!

Kinda cheezy I know, but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw our sweet and oh-so-sexy Slave Guinevere was gracing us with her presence again.
Welcome back Miss Slave. I will show some of my true allegiance to one of my sports teams because I feel like we all scored this week in one way or another.

Now go out and getcha some
Since you have such great ones Slave...this was perfect!
  • Netx9
  • 04-25-2014, 03:53 PM
See... We can be civilized!

Welcome back Miss Slave. I will show some of my true allegiance to one of my sports teams because I feel like we all scored this week in one way or another.

Now go out and getcha some Originally Posted by ChiTowninSATX
And that team won 3-2 tonight.

Not sure about the other one I posted
Jammin' out to a little Def Leppard right now.

Just back from Las Vegas and saw their show. I think of this song when I think of my rendezvous with TheAlpha and hopefully when I get to meet the lovely Guinevere soon. Ha