Who in SA is the Horniest Lady

Seen Sonya today and darn she just cant get enough..LOL. Thats what got me thinking about this question..
Sonya is major hot, but my vote goes to Slave (There Is No Substitute!)
Sonya is a good nomination.

Others are: CGFU, Sweet Sienna, Kayla Koxx, Purssa and of course Camilla Fox.

Sam
That's a tough one. I am sure we are going to get a lot of the same ladies posted here as who is the most horny woman. I have had some great experiences, and seen some very genuine horny moments. Easily my 50th review and my experience this last holiday season was probably the horniest sessions I have ever had. With that, Purrrsia and The Alpha would have my vote.

Other instances of extreme horniest women I've personally experienced would have to include Slave Guinevere, Ice Angel, Melina, Sonya Playmate, JuicyJezebel69, Gia Greek Goddess, Sweet Sienna & ParisPlz.

Women who I have not met BCD would have to include Milk Maid, Ms. Francisca, SA Angel, *.EnticingOrchids.*, Hottassamelia and Lady V. I have met most of them in person, and would bet they would be considered by gents who have seen them when they are horny to be some of SA's horniest women.

In all, I wouldn't say there is a woman that is ''The Horniest''. Rather than say, watch out for then these women are horny! Eat your Wheaties!!!
Michelle of MEM is super hot and always horny. Awesome good sex
From my 2015 experiences I would suggest LovethaCougar.

SF
Joe Buck
Well Von Spieler,

How do you rate Joe Buck's skills set? i didn't see any reviews or maybe he is your special UTR biatch boy.

SF
Camille Fox and Sweet Despositions, among others.
For Pure-D fuck-me-now-and-don't-stop-until-I-say-so, my vote would be SALover. Sadly retired, but never to be forgotten.
Joe Buck Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Lmao!!!!
Joe Buck Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You are absolutely correct about SALover, had some of the most memorable (and several) times with this insatiable lady.
I am. Newbie still but they will learn and find out soon enough. ��������������
Alexxxia wore me out on several occasions, wanting more when I needed rest.