Girls that Hunt!

I got a deer lease between Fredericksburg and Kerrville off of HWY16. Just curious him many women are interested in hunting/camping. I have a camper with running water electricity and etc.
I knew one but she is now gone. Just spent a day dove hunting but she could do it all. Hope you find one.
I love to camp!!! But I won't kill anything!! Lmk the weather is about to be perfect!!!
Love the nipples girl. I will keep you in mind.

There's all kinds of girls in the Houston area that want to go hunt with me. I am providing 3 meals a day full functional camper with water and electricity. The problem I have is I can't bring them from Houston with my kids in tow with me. Now after they leave and I'm there by myself it is fair game.
Cool!!! Oooo I have a tent to we can get rugged!!!
Im down!
Well y'all need to Hmu in my pm's and let me know the business details. If all you are looking for is a nice quite relaxing time at the camp, a cold beer a hot shower and a great steak dinner then I'm good with that as well. But hmu
I'm interested in learning And I haven't been fishing since I was very little either.
I like being out in the wood or nature, makes me feel primal or primeval or whatever the word is
This is a very good topic. Would love to have a weekend away camping, fishing, and fun with a beautiful provider either at a campsite on the river or on the beach. Wonder how much that would be? Ladies hmu as well if interested [sorry OP for hijacking post]
Hobby Hunting is great.......I have taken a couple of ladies and had a blast every time.
Hobby Hunting is great.......I have taken a couple of ladies and had a blast every time. Originally Posted by Doc Stone

It's not called "Dear Season" for nothing
HAHAH.....
When in Utah that takes a whole different meaning......
"Deer widow weekend"..... and since Utah is so well behaving they all go to Wendover at the Nevada border... omg missing those days
Haven't hunted in years.
Now doing deep sea fishing.