Dr. Grey how many providers have you sent screen shots of men's lounge threads to?

I'm curious how many you share the info with? Do you have like a mailing list I can join or do you only share with providers?

Now don't you go tellin us lies!

Please put me on the mailing list! Your a daisy if you do....
OP: Proof or consequences, dickweed. I don't see "Banned" on his avatar, and can assume it'll be on yours sooner or later.
Those are mighty big accusations newbie! Especially on a highly respected member of the community! Whatch where you step, you awfully close to a pile of shit and you're about to step right into it!
They don't call the OP Shit Herder for nothing...
Those are mighty big accusations newbie. Originally Posted by H0rny4Life
He's not a newbie. He's been around long enough to get banned once already. And like any adult with the emotional maturity of a 15-year old, he didn't learn from the experience.
He's not a newbie. He's been around long enough to get banned once already. And like any adult with the emotional maturity of a 15-year old, he didn't learn from the experience. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Astute observation, CoverMe. Anyone else find it odd that he lacks Premium Access under this handle, yet purports to know discussions in the Men's Lounge?

...Whatch where you step, you awfully close to a pile of shit and you're about to step right into it! Originally Posted by H0rny4Life
About to?
It's always interesting seeing guys say "anyone that's been around a while" should notice something yet they themselves can't accurately identify who the guy is.

In regards to the question the OP asked I can understand his doing so but he will hardly get an answer for to do so would get Dr. Grey banned right?.

Dr Grey is known to be "friends" with many a provider and seems to display knowledge of things that were not conveyed in a manner HE would have known so it's reasonable to assume that information flow is bidirectional.

SH - You need to learn to ask questions that CAN be answered. They make for topics that can be discussed more.
Why don't you just ask the Providers?
Interesting

In the past when a Provider screws up and mentions in Open Forum that she has knowledge of the ML or a Hobbiest announces in Open Forum that he as info of the Ladies Private areas(no pun intended). They are banned if they do not give up their source. If they do give up their source their vacation is shorter.

Having knowledge of the Private Sections accessible only to those who have PA credit, or who are Verified Providers isn't so much a violation of the guidelines. However once that knowledge of Private Area information is admitted to being known in the Open Forums it then becomes a violation of the guidelines.

Mr. Sheep Herder does not have PA credit, therefore is not privy to the Men's Lounge; therefore if a Provider gave him such information he has just announced to the Open Board that he has been given Private Area information and announced he has that information which makes him in violation of:

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

No Provider has come forth to state she was given ML info by Mr Grey. Sooooooooo...

In this case due to the Trollish Fucktardary behavior of Mr Herder. If he can't send me a pm with the names of the Providers who gave him this Private Area information with proof they gave it to him.......ahem.... I have a hankering for a Banning. (Notice how I used Hank in that. You see what I did there?)

How Now, Brown Cow?
Interesting

In the past when a Provider screws up and mentions in Open Forum that she has knowledge of the ML or a Hobbiest announces in Open Forum that he as info of the Ladies Private areas(no pun intended). They are banned if they do not give up their source. If they do give up their source their vacation is shorter.

Having knowledge of the Private Sections accessible only to those who have PA credit, or who are Verified Providers isn't so much a violation of the guidelines. However once that knowledge of Private Area information is admitted to being known in the Open Forums it then becomes a violation of the guidelines.

Mr. Sheep Herder does not have PA credit, therefore is not privy to the Men's Lounge; therefore if a Provider gave him such information he has just announced to the Open Board that he has been given Private Area information and announced he has that information which makes him in violation of:

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

No Provider has come forth to state she was given ML info by Mr Grey. Sooooooooo...

In this case due to the Trollish Fucktardary behavior of Mr Herder. If he can't send me a pm with the names of the Providers who gave him this Private Area information with proof they gave it to him.......ahem.... I have a hankering for a Banning. (Notice how I used Hank in that. You see what I did there?)

How Now, Brown Cow? Originally Posted by Von Spieler

And we didn't even need to the signal this time

tick tick tick tick.

SH, you love to stir the sheep dip. You got a Goldern Opportunity here!

Just post what VS is asking for.

And you can enjoy the hand grenade you set off during your vacation.
When did I ever say I had seen the ml info, I requested to be put on the list.
I reckon getting banned around here is like bustin broncs you just got to get back on one more time than you get throwed off...... Just can't wait to long cuz that bronc will start thinking he's winning.
I dont see where stated knowledge of anything.

He asked a question that could simply be fishing for information.

Isnt the litmus test for guideline 20 the revealing of information from a private area?

What was revealed?

If you want to ban him then ban him for outing Alpha. No matter what she did afterwards.... that occurred. .
I dont see where stated knowledge of anything.

He asked a question that could simply be fishing for information. Originally Posted by Whispers
If that's the case, the smartest person is Dr. Grey -- unlike the rest of us, who couldn't resist replying to the OP's worthless crap.