Temple Meet & Greet in September

I had such a great time and I would like to do this again. I have a date in mind for end of September, same place, same food, hopefully better weather and more participants.

There is a NFL game on that night coincidently, so get out if the house and "watch a football game"....

Rules are only no business taking place, bring your favorite adult beverage, come hungry, and have a great fucking time!

Smoking available outside or in garage.

Please PM SexcTexan or myself to get vetted if you didn't make the first one, time/date details once vetted. Those who made the first one, I hope to see you there as well.
Sorry I was a no show. Death in my family. Please forgive me.
Well I hope to make this one. Now that I know there is another place to go I will attend

Ff
I am looking forward to making the next social!!! Glad yall had a great time!
We'd be up for coming again.
I'm sorry that I couldn't make this one due to moving this week.
Hopefully I'll get an invite for the next one.
I would love to come. ???
you know I'm coming back. count me in
Had such a great time at the last one. Def up for the next one
Dont tell me Wayns Brady gonna hafta choke a bitch!!
Had such a great time at the last one. Def up for the next one
Dont tell me Wayns Brady gonna hafta choke a bitch!! Originally Posted by knotty man
No the Ffireman is!!!!
I will make the next one, sorry I missed this one!!
Ill be there
It was so much fun. A really good time. Awesome food, great people, and great conversation. Can't wait for the next party.
I'm so excited... Hep is a wonderful coook... and we had some wonderful and sexy woman and men I'm excited to see who shows up to the next 1..
Hey at least I don't have to cook this time

Ff