Crazy pets

What is the craziest thing your pet has done?

I have a parakeet that started climbing on my feet and biting at my toes today. I've never known a bird to play with feet.
My pitbulls ate my screen door, not just the screening
Pitt ate his crate and my house... the trim, window sills etc. Pitty no longer lives here. I had no idea their breed was notorious for digging etc. I have never seen a dog act that crazy. All my boxers have always been very well behaved.
my mutt dog from the pound likes to wake me up by rolling over on his back and wiggling furiously back and forth in the bed with all 4 paws in the air, watching himself in the mirror above my bed ( of course I'm a perve) and making grunts of joy and happiness while he does the wiggling upside down dance to wake me up. he's a goofball.
Never know what to expect from dogs.
Had a dog a few yrs ago that climbed over to the driver's seat when I went in the house for something real quick.
Had a Wooley Monkey some years back.. that was ill spent $$$$$
I entered my dog in a basketball pool and let him choose the teams. He won $3000.
{I need this laugh after the day I had........my grandsons puppy was hit & killed by a car today in front of him}

I used to own two ferrets....they would climb in my clients pants while we were doing the deed...then when he tried to put them on...surprise!!! lol

My daughter had a lil chihuahua that would hump stuffed animals....we youtubed it once...lol!
  • Toyz
  • 03-25-2015, 09:41 PM
My pet lion cub, Lou, bit through my left thumb when we were playing rough one day (many years ago)...my thumbnail grows just a bit odd ever since. And yes, this is a true story
A civie was visiting, and one of the dogs jumped on the bed and gobbled up the goop which had leaked out onto the bed. I yelled at the dog for a second then laughed my ass off.
I always end up with the goof ball rescue dogs

I had one who like to take beer and pizza out of the fridge
Another one would stand on the dining room table everytime I left the house and couldn't get down till I got home...

My current one likes to sleep on her back with one leg straight in the air...recently started stuffing her self under my bed so just her nose pokes out
My fucking dog loves to raid my cats litter box when I'm not home. Sometimes when I get home from work he still has litter stuck to his nose, that shit is so gross, dogs are nasty
{I need this laugh after the day I had........my grandsons puppy was hit & killed by a car today in front of him}

I used to own two ferrets....they would climb in my clients pants while we were doing the deed...then when he tried to put them on...surprise!!! lol

My daughter had a lil chihuahua that would hump stuffed animals....we youtubed it once...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Glad it could make you laugh.
My niece has a male dog that likes to hump her husband's leg at bedtime.
Drove to Dallas to get my new rescue dog yesterday. Had to negotiate around the collapsed bridge, totally worth it.
  • Loxly
  • 03-27-2015, 11:28 AM
I once dated a woman who had, among many other pets, an African Grey. The bird always hated when she got ready to leave the house. As soon as she'd approach the door the bird would make the sound of the phone ringing in order to keep her there. It also liked to mess with the dog by whistling.