Question for the Ladies, about my recent TS experience

• jratx
  • 01-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Ladies,

Some of you may have noticed a recent review. I guess it was a "bit" controversial for two reasons:

a) It was with a TS
b) She was the one doing the fucking

I'm interested in learning what our Adorables think about such an experience, and in general, about such a guy?

Approve, disapprove? Turns you on, Turns you off? Ladies, would you ever do it with a TS? Miss Maiden, I know you will approve

Who else? Private Messages are also accepted

J
Does not bother me at all, to each their own. After all it's about your fantasy.
I agree with Roxanne. And, it sounds like you had a great time!
I want to shake your hand!

TS encounters happen all the time...we just rarely get to hear about them. Unfortunatley, society (including many in the hobby), aren't very accepting of it.

I don't see a TS encounter being much different than me sliding into my strap on harness and giving a man the ride of his life. Your way was just more "real".

As with any sexual encounter....as long as it's safe and consensual, I say go for it!

Alisha ...xoxo

Ladies,

Some of you may have noticed a recent review. I guess it was a "bit" controversial for two reasons:

a) It was with a TS
b) She was the one doing the fucking

I'm interested in learning what our Adorables think about such an experience, and in general, about such a guy?

Approve, disapprove? Turns you on, Turns you off? Ladies, would you ever do it with a TS? Miss Maiden, I know you will approve

Who else? Private Messages are also accepted

J Originally Posted by jratx
  • jratx
  • 01-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks Roxanne, Crystal Kitty and Alisha for your answers. And thanks to the others who replied my PM (I guess you wish to remain anonymous!).

Alisha - when we met, it was so sensual... i didn't know you had more of a rough - and dominant side to you with your harness and everything. that's nice to know

- J
Half the men, or more, on this site have been with a TS, probably 80% or more have been topped with a strap on.

I've had some really amazing times Tgirls. But only you, me, and one or two other guys will publicly admit it.

Glad you had fun!
Half the men, or more, on this site have been with a TS, probably 80% or more have been topped with a strap on. Originally Posted by AidanRedd
That's an incredibly ludicrous statement
That's an incredibly ludicrous statement Originally Posted by Whispers
+1!!!
In addition to being an outlet for sexual, emotional and psychological frustrations, the hobby exists to fulfill fantasies. Every person here, whether they will admit it or not, harbors some sort of fantasy that they would be hesitant to admit in the civilian world.

If you can't use the hobby as a springboard to explore your innermost desires, if you can't truly be honest with your providers about what turns you on and what you want... then you're not taking full advantage of your participation in this game.

Aside from deviant behavior that causes physical/emotion/psychological damage to another person, or sexual encounters with minor children/animals or sex with adults without their consent... there isn't much someone can do here that will make me judge their desires. I may speak up and say that what a person is seeking (e.g, a gang bang experience) isn't something I personally would participate in, but I would immediately recommend some stellar providers that could fulfill that fantasy for them.

Statistics re: the number of men who have had a TS/strap-on experience can be a dangerous thing... I doubt there is any reliable research on that subject, either here or elsewhere. But then again, I was a political science major. I was taught to believe that 99% of statistics are made up, and the other 1% is probably exaggerated.
Bottom line, just do YOU. Whatever floats YOUR boat is all that matters. It's a land of fantasies to be had by all regardless of your preferences
I agree with Natalie about the fantasies and using the hobby for a chance to explore your desires. I personally would never try to put a number on the % of hobbyists who enjoy any particular fetish/sexual activity. It can never be verified so why try? If something is your cup of tea, so be it but don't try to rationalize it by saying....80% of the other hobbyists do it too....there's no way to back that claim up.
So "80%" is a figure off the head sure, it's really not far from being off though.

I hear as whole lot, that people wouldn't share with others, both from the men, the women, and the TGirls.
+1!!! Originally Posted by DTorchia
Dumbest thing I've heard here. 80%? I'd bet closer to 20%. Count me out.
Well like I said AidanRedd, I'm certainly not judging you. Just don't lump the majority of us in the same boat. This board is very diverse in hobbyists and the preferences they have when it comes to sex. If I was a betting man, I'd bet that you couldn't get 80% of the hobbyists on this board to agree to what "type" of woman they prefer (body/looks wise speaking), what positions they prefer or anything else...much less something as different as TS experiences. Just my opinion of course..
Half the men, or more, on this site have been with a TS, probably 80% or more have been topped with a strap on.

I've had some really amazing times Tgirls. But only you, me, and one or two other guys will publicly admit it.

Glad you had fun! Originally Posted by AidanRedd
Really?? Where did you find that info? On Wiki leaks?