Is Superbowl week the same as "black friday" time?

Hello providers! I know the Superbowl is being held in Arlington, but I figured I'd start by asking the lovely locals a question. I've seen ladies visiting our fine city so I assume the same is true for some of our very own taking road trips on occasion.

With that said, it is generally rumored that the week leading up to the Superbowl brings in so much money to the local area, particularly in the "entertainment" biz, that even sports media folks openly discuss the issue and go so far as to say it's like xmas for "strippers and hookers." So my question is: is there a real buzz surrounding the centex area w/ truth to the streotype to the point that some of y'all are going to make the trek feeling confident the demand will be off the hook and your dance card will fill quickly? Golden goose opportunity for catching some high roller type visitors sure to hit Big D with all the pre-game parties?

This can be on a general level if some of you who might actually be inclined may not want to reveal your dance card so to speak, but I'm genuinely curious since Texas isn't host of a superbowl very often (it's been 8 years!) so I'm hoping for some actual discussion here.