Behind Bars

So long to whomever of you that got sentenced to 18 years.

I’ll miss your posts

Or is it poasts

Oath keeper
  • rj317
  • 05-25-2023, 07:06 PM
Huh? What happened?
It’s funny how none of these clowns understood they were being duped by their hero. I think they actually believed he was going to save them somehow. He only cares about himself. When will they see that. Nevertheless, nice to see some justice. Hopefully their hero will join them behind bars soon.
Funny thing is that they think DeSantis will be any better
It’s funny how none of these clowns understood they were being duped by their hero. I think they actually believed he was going to save them somehow. He only cares about himself. When will they see that. Nevertheless, nice to see some justice. Hopefully their hero will join them behind bars soon. Originally Posted by Tj1984
But, of course, this clown had a law degree from Harvard. So it is hard to argue that he was duped. He knew quite well what he was doing.
But, of course, this clown had a law degree from Harvard. So it is hard to argue that he was duped. He knew quite well what he was doing. Originally Posted by brasil
Not to sound critical but Rhodes is a Yale graduate. Made many headlines saying "From Yale To Jail".

DeSantis has a law degree from Harvard and he was easily duped by a mouse!
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/26/p...ing/index.html

Jan6ER locked up. Tranny. Trumpers are the party of trannys haha