so when does corrupt af Supreme Court Justice Thomas get indicted for tax fraud/tax evasion?

• pxmcc
  • 10-27-2023, 01:11 AM
and his wife get investigated for supporting the Jan 6 insurrection? that bitch needs to get indicted and sent to jail for sedition and treason.
her holier-than-though demeanor and sanctimoniousness while trying to destroy democracy in America rubs me completely the wrong way. traitors against the Republic need to be tried, and if found guilty, hanged..

it appears Thomas has some especially "nice" "friends." they give him extremely expensive "free" shit, and/or they release him from his repayment obligations even on a sweet loan deal..

but when someone says, "no worries. now i've decided you don't have to pay me back." guess what? the forgiven loan counts as income. did Uncle (Clarence) Tom include that income on his IRS returns? i think nought..

https://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com...gure-tax-fraud

#tryconvictimpeachimprisonUncl eTom..
#uncletomismaga'sbitch..

maga's aa's have me just stumped. like, how? and, y? just wow, it makes no sense at all!

well that pretty much covers it from Lake Woebegone. oh ya, plus another mass shooting. who knew such a thing was possible. in the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie..
  • 500sl
  • 10-27-2023, 03:36 AM
He is tens of millions behind the Biden and Clinton crew, he needs to step it up.
The pot calling the kettle black. Another wah wah wah thread, geez.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-27-2023, 09:06 AM
The pot calling the kettle black. Another wah wah wah thread, geez. Originally Posted by araņanegra
who matches Thomas' corruption on the left other than Menendez, who i have already called out for fuckery and disavowed? (btw, he's a disgrace to the Democratic Party.)
Why this site allows you to continuously post such divisive content is beyond me, only strife and negativity follow each time you troll on here. Get a fooking life.
Well....
As I previously mentioned, if there's issues arising within political commentary in this local forum. I'd end it.
In that the National board has a specific forum for political whatnot, from now on, post in that forum.

Closing thread.