Covid and now all the cities are burning down from riots

And we are not even half way through 2020. Lol
Also, monkeys stole some COVID samples after attacking a lab tech. This game of Jumanji has gotten out of control.
I saw a caravan of state troopers heading to dallas around 1 pm. I guess they are expecting activity in downtown today.

I think the klan has infiltrated the groups and is instigating the riots, graffiti, and burning.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2020, 03:39 PM
Bunch of dummies on social media planning all this out, they don't call them followers for nothing
The world must be laughing at the US right now. Third world country problems.

Whatever they are using to burn these cars I need some to burn some down trees on my farm. That’s some impressive stuff.
  • Aoi
  • 05-30-2020, 06:07 PM
Since the country is busy rioting, can we please just release all restrictions on the economy?
Chicago is out of control. It will be a wild night there.

Think there is a lot of groups out there trying to cause chaos. Blm Extremist groups and the klan.

Sucks to live in the big cities. Between covid and the riots, people are going to start moving out of the big cities again.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2020, 08:19 PM
Dallas youth failed with the protest near downtown, DPD let them be for a while, then manhandled a few and sent the rest home. The crowd had no leadership and was out there just to post online pics
when is Fort Worth going to show a little resolve? remember when Jaqueline Craig was pushed around 3 years ago?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...r-they-n699201

they had a rally organized against the Police, downtown.. literally 7 people showed up.. Atatiana Jefferson, gunned down in her home by the White Cop who prowled outside her house? nothing. 2 Pro Athletes paid for her funeral, the public was lethargic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...iana_Jefferson

at least Dallas has a few people marching.. Fort Worth, the 16th largest US city, 19% Black (double that of Minneapolis), has to be the most slothful-reacting people in the Country.
I saw a caravan of state troopers heading to dallas around 1 pm. I guess they are expecting activity in downtown today.

I think the klan has infiltrated the groups and is instigating the riots, graffiti, and burning. Originally Posted by dallasfan
The Klan. The rioters/looters are leftist funded by George Soros
The klan is in there too.

There is not enough to loot in downtown Dallas. They are going to have to move the protest to the malls first.

I wonder what the homeless in downtown are thinking right now.
Actually, not the Klan. It’s the new Klan. Most notably in Minnesota a group called the Boogaloo Bois, who one article describes as “not monolithically racist/neo-Nazi.“

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020...hat-you-think/
  • Aoi
  • 05-31-2020, 12:09 AM
Can’t these fuckers practice social distancing and fuck off?

Or are we past that now?
It’s sad when a legitimate tragedy occurs and people come together for change but asshats only see a party. I have massive respect for people who see social injustice and try to make a difference. Then I see those who are taking advantage of the situation to riot and loot. Ghandi and MLK had the right idea , peacefully come together for positive change . Looking at the videos I see people taking advantage of the tragic circumstances to laugh and steal and destroy their own neighborhoods.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2020, 10:36 AM
Who seen these bozos try to shut down the 35 near downtown? As soon as the first protester would of got ran over, they'll learn their lesson really quick. These were not real protesters by messing with innocent people