A special kind of stupid.

I bet she follows Titania McGrath unironically.
  • Aoi
  • 07-07-2020, 03:50 PM
It sounds like Joe Biden math.
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2020, 04:41 PM
It's coming from Twitter, enough said
Hey and guess what... she's a teacher. She doesn't even get the irony that the VERY board she is complaining on ONLY exists because it utilizes the very math that she claims is racist. What a moron.
  • Owj
  • 07-08-2020, 10:39 AM
In my alternate reality, 2 plus 2 is 5 because that means more for me an I say so. I mean everything is subjective, right.
In my alternate reality, 2 plus 2 is 5 because that means more for me an I say so. I mean everything is subjective, right. Originally Posted by Owj
except for all the stuff that's LEFT out of the conversation.
  • Owj
  • 07-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Doesn’t basic addition and subtraction predate Western civilization by quite a number of years?
Well.... the abacus was created by the Chinese... sounds like another damn conspiracy to me.
Also, we use Arabic numbers!
  • hodar
  • 07-20-2020, 07:37 PM
Didn't you know, if it weren't for imperialism we would be using base 3 and 2+2 would equal 11!
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2020, 08:32 PM
Similar to hooker math, I always wondered where the mathematical formula came from
Chinese, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and Hebrews all were doing math long before western imperialism existed.
Makes what you posted preposterous and completely moronic.
She is more than a little special, and why many have a hard time swallowing BLM. No just No! Not all...
I know somehow it’s because people she never met (or anyone else she knows) were kidnapped from the African continent.
Didn't you know, if it weren't for imperialism we would be using base 3 and 2+2 would equal 11! Originally Posted by hodar
And if the French had stuck with their revolutionary calendar, today would be 4 Thermidor CCXXVIII.
In my alternate reality, 2 plus 2 is 5 because that means more for me an I say so. I mean everything is subjective, right. Originally Posted by Owj
Fine as long as you confine your belief in 2+2-5 to your alternate reality. If you try to get me or anyone else to accept your alternate reality and your belief in 2+2=5 that's where we will have a problem.

No everything is not subjective. Let's talk about a favorite of mine. Gravity. If you really believe everything is subjective, prove it to me by jumping out of an airplane at 2000 ft without a parachute. The last thing that will go through your head as you hit the ground at 300+ miles an hour, will be that reality is not subjective followed almost instantaneously by your asshole.