Calling Out Chung Tran

• Tiny
  • 07-07-2020, 12:06 PM
I've come gunning for you Chung Tran. You've been known to hang out in this forum from time to time. So here I am, with bells on.

You've questioned the ability of the red blooded American gringo to get laid in a Communist Country. I intend to prove you wrong.

This is what I propose.

The next time I'm in Vietnam, I will endeavor in the course of ten days or less to get laid by a freelancer, a woman from a massage place, and a woman from a Hot Toc. By get laid, I mean vaginal intercourse. The freelancer may not be from Apocalypse Now.

If I succeed in doing all three, then for one month you must have my back and agree with everything I write in the political forum, no matter how stupid or ridiculous it is. And if I don't succeed, then I will do the same for you.

Normally entering into an unenforceable wager with someone you only know from a hooker board wouldn't be wise. However, based on your review of the Plump Pregnant Girl in a Redbird Roach Motel, I know you're as honest as the day is long, and I believe you're an honorable man as well. I hope you believe the same about me.

I'm sincerely hoping you accept this bet. As you have said, it's a bit of a pain in the ass to get laid in Vietnam, so without the bet I might not do it. But I truly want to walk into a Hot Toc (barber shop) and get a shave, a haircut and a blowjob. This is the motivation I need to get over that hump and, like you, become a well rounded hobbyist/sport fucker.
Huh? Why do you even care what he thinks? We're on a fucking whore board. He's an anonymous guy on the internet that you will never even meet in person.

I don't know what he posted to get you so riled up, but it obviously fucking worked. LOL
So it’s true...overexposure to the Political Forum really does drive one insane.
I propose this to the OP: I will have your back in the political forum for as long as this board is alive if I never have to read such drivel from you again.

Okay, I'll admit that was a complete fucking lie because I don't give a shit, but whatever. Keep making empty bets about nothing if it floats your boat.
  • Aoi
  • 07-07-2020, 03:43 PM
What a stupid thread.
I think the inside nature of Tiny's post has sailed far beyond the heads of those who have posted so far. it truly is meant for me to see, and has virtually nothing of value for the rest of you.. I get that. but there is an underlying lesson.. if you don't understand a post or a thread, name-calling simply underscores your ignorance. why not simply stay out of the thread instead?

I'll take the bet.. I typically agree with your posts anyway, so if I lose, I'm not really losing. if you can score 3 girls in 10 days.. civilians.. I salute you.
Chung, nobody knows what grab ass bullshit game you and the OP have going on with each other in the political forum. If it is between you and him, send each other fucking PMs about it and don't make it public for all to see because it seems ridiculous to those who are unaware of the silly purpose of this thread.
far more interesting than the other shit threads jmo
Chung, nobody knows what grab ass bullshit game you and the OP have going on with each other in the political forum. If it is between you and him, send each other fucking PMs about it and don't make it public for all to see because it seems ridiculous to those who are unaware of the silly purpose of this thread. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You have been shown to be a clueless person yet again....
  • Tiny
  • 07-08-2020, 08:44 AM
First, apologies to the participants in the Dallas Sandbox Forum. I made the fatal mistake of not RTFF'ing before posting. So I didn't realize it was a serious and solemn place, or that discussion should be be confined to things like sand or whatever it is you talk about here.

Chung, nobody knows what grab ass bullshit game you and the OP have going on with each other in the political forum. If it is between you and him, send each other fucking PMs about it and don't make it public for all to see because it seems ridiculous to those who are unaware of the silly purpose of this thread. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Chung Tran and I were arguing about how easy it is for a foreigner to get laid in Vietnam:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=23

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=25

He knows much, much more about this than I do, but I believe a white guy who sticks out and who doesn't speak the language can still find PFP in Ho Chi Minh City without jumping through extreme hoops.

Normally I would have posted in the political forum, where we were discussing this. However, please note from the second link above that Chung Tran has wisely decided not to post there for a while. So I came here.

So why didn't I do this with a PM? Well, why does a gentleman slap the face of his adversary with a glove in public before he challenges him to a duel? Why does the gunfighter call out the Sheriff instead of finding a dark alley and shooting him in the back? You should understand this. Mark McCain would.
  • Tiny
  • 07-08-2020, 08:48 AM
I'll take the bet.. I typically agree with your posts anyway, so if I lose, I'm not really losing. if you can score 3 girls in 10 days.. civilians.. I salute you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good deal. I don't think they're going to actually be civilians. I'll post a couple of reviews. It may be a while with the Covid.
OP why not pick a country where they’re not all whores to start with?
That’s some challenge you picked there :facepalm:
So why didn't I do this with a PM? Well, why does a gentleman slap the face of his adversary with a glove in public before he challenges him to a duel? Why does the gunfighter call out the Sheriff instead of finding a dark alley and shooting him in the back? You should understand this. Mark McCain would. Originally Posted by Tiny
Good lord, we are on a whore board. Some of you guys in the political forum are so strange and weird to me that I wonder how you even function in RL.
  • Tiny
  • 07-08-2020, 11:19 AM
OP why not pick a country where they’re not all whores to start with?
That’s some challenge you picked there :facepalm: Originally Posted by beelzebubba
I don't think that's true, although I haven't spent enough time there to know.

The challenge has to do with the system, not how easy the women are. It's kind of a police state. Yeah, you can go to the right clubs in Singapore or Bangkok and banging Vietnamese women is like shooting fish in a barrel. Or you could go to stripper bars and clubs in Panama, Miami and Houston and bang Cubanas and Venezolanas at will. Pursuing these women in their native habitat is different, like hunting in the wild instead of in a zoo. Are you going to fish with a fly or live bait? Bow hunt or set up a feeder and blast the deer when they come to eat? Similar principal.

I guess if I'm looking for a challenge I could just walk into a Texas bar when they open and seduce civilians. The problem is I always get drunk and pursue fat, ugly women and regret it the next morning.
  • Tiny
  • 07-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Good lord, we are on a whore board. Some of you guys in the political forum are so strange and weird to me that I wonder how you even function in RL. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thanks for that. Your opinion matters to me. You're the Emily Post of Eccie.