Postal service is disarray

Trump put his new inspector general to head the post office. He is firing everyone that knows anything.

You are now seeing mail pile up at post offices. Mail is going to the wrong house.
I have been getting mail for a street away. I have gone a week without getting mail.

I think this is all in anticipation of the mail in vote. Some of those ballets will mysteriously disappear.
Trump put his new inspector general to head the post office. He is firing everyone that knows anything.

You are now seeing mail pile up at post offices. Mail is going to the wrong house.
I have been getting mail for a street away. I have gone a week without getting mail.

I think this is all in anticipation of the mail in vote. Some of those ballets will mysteriously disappear. Originally Posted by dallasfan

I hardly think your individual circumstances are because of the needed reorganization of the Postal Service. Don't you think a service that looses billions every quarter needs to be changed? as for as elections go, if you can go to Walmart, you can stand in line to vote. If you don't like that go vote early.

I'm sure Trump will be the cause of an Ice Cream shortage resulting in subsequent depression in children causing them to lose body weight and become more susceptible to Covid
  • Aoi
  • 08-10-2020, 05:14 PM
Dude, the postal service was always shit.
For the last 6 months I've gotten the mail meant for either of my next door neighbors at least once a month. And they've got mine.

Then again, I've had amazon/ups/fedex misdeliver packages.

The problem is the USPS is drowning is debt and it's not going to get any better with email and Amazon Prime. I know a guy who works for the VA. He said it's almost impossible to get fired from there.

I don't trust mail in ballots or harvested ballots. About 5 years ago I wrote a thread where one day we'd all vote by phone or sometype of electronic device. We aren't there yet but we are closer. We won't get any closer if we don't demand ID when registering and voting.

Trump has nothing to do with it. Trump has been president almost 4 years now. The problems a lot of people talk about have been happening at least 30 years.
I'm a regular user of the USPS; practically daily. And all of our tracked postage have always hit the mark; plus/minus a day. But only recently after the new appointment has it started going downhill FAST. We've never seen it this bad. It's really hurting us and our other small business friends.
Yeah well what are you gonna do about it? You should be glad you have that service, peasant! now get back to your oar!
Yup and the same idiots that have been blaming Russia with no proof want mail in voting think about that
I think the point of the post is that mail delivery is worse since Trump's appointment, and deliberately so, to fuck up the looming mail-in balloting, and sabotage the results.
I will reiterate, if you can stand in line at Walmart, there is no need for mail in voting. Voting is our most sacred right and I do not feel secure knowing that my ballot would be touched by more than one hand prior to arriving at its final destination. I have witnessed many times the illegal activities around voting. It was common the morning of elections to have vans full of people pull up at a gas station and all be paid and given sheets with directions on how to cast their votes. I know this for fact as a family member also ran for local office and was expected to pay off heads of local groups to get their support and push said candidate. It has only gotten worse by a factor of 1000
I think the point of the post is that mail delivery is worse since Trump's appointment, and deliberately so, to fuck up the looming mail-in balloting, and sabotage the results. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
of course it is. The Dems are laying the groundwork for legal challenges to a Trump victory. It's so obvious that a moron could see it.

overblow COVID, extend confinement to justify mail-in ballots, cheat to win, if you still fail, then the mail ballots were the reason for failing and hence start lawfare against the CinC.

It's ridiculous. And all the more reason the election should be in person voting.

If America can riot it sure as fuck can vote.
I think the point of the post is that mail delivery is worse since Trump's appointment, and deliberately so, to fuck up the looming mail-in balloting, and sabotage the results. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes, but no. It definitely has gotten worse lately. I notice there are days that I get only a fraction of the mail I used to get. It's not to mess with the election, though. It's because the post office is broke, has no money, and the new Postmaster is trying to keep them in business. He told them no overtime. If necessary, stop sorting mail and leave the rest until tomorrow. Hit your route on time and don't run up any overtime.

I don't trust mail in ballots or harvested ballots. About 5 years ago I wrote a thread where one day we'd all vote by phone or sometype of electronic device. We aren't there yet but we are closer. We won't get any closer if we don't demand ID when registering and voting. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Actually, a properly designed app to vote by phone could be fairly secure, much better than mail-in ballots. Face ID, fingerprint ID, scan a QR code on your voter registration card. You could be pretty sure you knew who it was that was voting. It would have to be designed by a reputable company, though, not by some fly-by-night contractor we've never heard of. And preferably open source so it can be checked. Strangely, what turned around my opinion on this was visiting China. They scan QR codes on their phone for pretty much everything, and it works really well.
the post system has been in disarray since i was alittle kid. nothing has changed
Yup and the same idiots that have been blaming Russia with no proof want mail in voting think about that Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Gov Abbott, Lt Gov Dan Patrick, and AG Ken Paxton all voted by mail.

If there were any issues with voting by mail, I’m sure they would be all over it.
I agree w E55 Walmart is packed , tom thumb packed NO REASON FOR MAIL IN VOTING (other then the exceptions already in place ) Why do anything NEW this year ( oh I forgot the only chance dems have)

And not big ts fault USPS been in the shitter for years , he's actually trying to fix remember replaced PG ( of course the LSM an Liberals don't say anything about the good things being done)
overblow COVID, extend confinement to justify mail-in ballots, cheat to win, if you still fail, then the mail ballots were the reason for failing and hence start lawfare against the CinC.
Originally Posted by texassapper
huh?

Trump is the guy who doesn't want mail-in voting.

https://www.courthousenews.com/feder...-voting-fraud/

you try to twist it, saying the Democrats will blast mail-in voting if they lose?

you guys are revealing your desperation..