Do key parties happen here anymore?

Years ago someone used to do key parties... can't remember who it was. Might have even been ASPD days. I really think that could be a lot of fun, though I realize the logistics aren't super easy to setup. Anyone do these recently?

For those that don't know, the concept is simply. 4-5 girls, 4-5 guys. Have some drinks at a hotel bar or some place private. Get to know each other for 30min, or longer if you wish...like a mini social. In the end, the girls go back to their rooms but leave 1 of their room keys at the table. The guys draw a random room key and won't know who's key it is until they walk in the room. Fun ensues.
Fuck yeah, that would be cool as shit. Of course, I'd get the chubbo...but there's always Next Time
That sounds super fun & I miss your face xoxo
Sounds like a very naughty and a night full of sin indeed ; )
Sounds like fun indeed!
That sounds super fun & I miss your face xoxo Originally Posted by Alana kay
My dear, your face is just the beginning of things that I miss! To be rectified soon!
Well, I appreciate a few of you chiming in. I agree, would be super fun. Getting something like this to happen is a whole other ballgame. I have some ideas... maybe I can make something happen. TBD.
Well, I appreciate a few of you chiming in. I agree, would be super fun. Getting something like this to happen is a whole other ballgame. I have some ideas... maybe I can make something happen. TBD. Originally Posted by CoitusMaximus

if so consider me in : )
Key party! Definitely would love to get in on that!
Not hearing anything from the ladies...assuming you could handle screening ahead of time in a way that makes you feel comfortable, would you be game?

For ladies the hitch would be ensuring comfort of screening, but they'd also have to be flexible on the non BCD time/rate, which unless they see this as being interesting and fun, may not care to do.

For guys that find this interesting, this would be more expensive than your standard BCD hour as there's still either 1) a room to be dealt with and/or 2.) some non BCD time that would likely need to be handled.

In no way am I saying I have this all figured out...just gauging interest for now. If there's interested ladies, I'd likely shoot you a PM to get your thoughts on a few specifics.
You heard from one lady! I would love to meet Alana Kay.

Timing and location are key factors for me. I don't drive north and I don't party evenings. If that means I cannot participate I will accept that.

But it sounds like a lot of fun. Especially if you can attract 4-5 ladies of Alana Kay's caliber.
Better yet, just gather all of the participants in a hotel suite and roll the dice to choose who pairs up.

I recall one "Night at the Movies" event in which the pairings were kinda random, but at one, a single lady paired up with another lady.

We modified the rules for the next occasion.

Always better, too, to have an excess of females to males.
You heard from one lady! I would love to meet Alana Kay.

Timing and location are key factors for me. I don't drive north and I don't party evenings. If that means I cannot participate I will accept that.

But it sounds like a lot of fun. Especially if you can attract 4-5 ladies of Alana Kay's caliber. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Very true. I should have said 'more' ladies. Believe me, I didn't forget about Alana.

Better yet, just gather all of the participants in a hotel suite and roll the dice to choose who pairs up.

I recall one "Night at the Movies" event in which the pairings were kinda random, but at one, a single lady paired up with another lady.

We modified the rules for the next occasion.

Always better, too, to have an excess of females to males. Originally Posted by ck1942
Not a bad idea... but are you rotating through one bedroom? Or you meet in the suite so it's less public, then have other rooms to play in?
^^^
Depends on the organizers and how "cozy" the players might be.

One hotel lashup had a huge living room with full bedrooms on both sides. Another was a house with several bedrooms and couples or threesomes scattered throughout. Another I recall had living room kitchen on the ground floor and bedrooms upstairs.

Many more options now that Airbnb, VRBO and other options exist. Many hotels also have connecting rooms.

Always best, imo, not to announce or promote P4P events in public.

For those interested in the initial process, my suggestion would be to start out with ladies who already play together to get the "balls" a-rolling, so to speak.
Good thoughts. Thanks for chiming in CK!