Really wow

So I haven't been on my eccie account in a few months and decided to get on and check it today and to my surprise I see a post I clearly did NOT make, first of all I do not drive a Mercedes Benz or live in a condo, and most important I do NOT have a pimp, I know with it coming from my account it may seem that I truly did this post this but it's not true, I haven't even been in the Arkansas area in months. I'm one hundred percent independent and never had a pimp, yes I have worked with many agencies I can provide the info to prove that. Can anybody tell me if there is any way to see where this post came from, I'm at a loss for words right now.
I can tell you who claims that Your in HIS stable but other than that I don't know!!

Sorry Sammie!!

If you would like to call me or PM I can let you know what I have been told!!
Who? I don't even know anybody in that area syd? I only visited for a few days didn't really meet to many people.
That's pretty disturbing...but it shouldn't be too difficult for you to figure out who the culprit was by considering who's possessed the password to your Eccie or email account.
Yea ginger I thought the same thing , the thing is my being a provider is super super secret I wouldn't of told anyone my passwords let alone that I was even a member of the site I'm just so lost right now.
Hmmm. Maybe you were phished? OR...is there any possibility that you logged into your email on a computer other than your own, & clicked the "remember me" option??

I would start changing your passwords on a regular basis. I really don't know what else to suggest.
I tried calling you back babe but sent you a text with the info I have been told...

Could you have met that person or one of his girls and used their computer?? The reason I ask he is known to pose as a lady on here and over text via phone.
Hmmm. Maybe you were phished? OR...is there any possibility that you logged into your email on a computer other than your own, & clicked the "remember me" option??

I would start changing your passwords on a regular basis. I really don't know what else to suggest. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
All possibilities, Ginger.

Sammie, sorry you've had a problem. At least this is an old posting that was in a thread that unfortunately got bumped last week. The thread is closed and will die a slow death

PM sent
Check your inbox Sammie.
Hope you get this resolved Babe!!

That's NOT cool of anyone to do to somebody!!

Who drives a Mercedes an lives in a condo??
...Who drives a Mercedes an lives in a condo?? Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Good question.
I mean I'm not trying to point fingers but to me it's pretty obvious!!
Thanks everybody for the help and the kind words I really appreciate it. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and I will be cleared lol!
You know, I wondered why your response to my post in that thread seemed so combative. I only noticed it recently and I thought about sending a PM. It struck me as odd but considering the amount of time lapsed since the topic, I decided not to ask...

Have you noticed any other posts that aren't familiar? I can remember another drama filled thread where you seemingly sided with the unpopular opinion. At the time, I assumed that you were working with and perhaps belonged to a widely known and widely despised "stable" in the AR area. Now, judging from what you're saying about your inactivity on the board, it looks as though maybe you were framed.

Hmmm. Who would do something like that? Who would benefit from a beautiful provider granting her approval to pimping and the lifestyle it represents? Perhaps a pimp? Perhaps his property?
I was curious myself, I had a grey time with u when u were here!