For the Providers:

The question has arisen: Who is the DATY King???

It would seem that some of the Gentlemen on this board have decided that each of them is the BEST at delivering DATY (sorry ztonk) to the ladies of the world, or at least on this board. A suggestion was made to have a blind (taste) test, I would presume something similar to a glory hole but for the ladies. A blind taste test....

Any of our ladies up for this contest? You would not be able to see who is eating, only feel it. I think that we need at least 5 or 6 different ladies to vote for this most auspicious title....

G
I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

I'm in if there are snacks and drinks.

(NO the ladies do not count as snacks and drinks)
If the contest.can be held off for.a week or 2 I am in I got lots.lots.of lick recieving to.catch up on...Since its been like forever I may be pretty.picky.it be done.right....I will.also.be available.for.pratice :-)
Would it be like...... "The World Series of DATY?"
Orally trading clit spit with 4 or 5 other guys? No thanks. Hell I won't even share a glass of water with a guy unless it's necessary for survival.
Cody, just follow behind one of the mongers known to be a douche bag.
Cody, just follow behind one of the mongers known to be a douche bag. Originally Posted by Ben There
?
Hmmmm? Interesting!
The question has arisen: Who is the DATY King???

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
The one who pays the most....

sixx
Good point sixx...pays the most at that time!

G
Better get some wet wipes, anti-bacterial lotion, Listerine, antibiotics, Tetnus shots; hell just have Travis County EMS on stand by!
This could be a fun contest!!!

A couple of ladies run a special on just DATY and then after a span of 2 weeks then we vote and the winner gets a free session with his lady of choice out of the participating judges....HMMM
This could be a fun contest!!!

A couple of ladies run a special on just DATY Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Guys gathering together to PAY solely for the opportunity to provide Daty. Why does that sound pathetic to me? lol
I just licked between my fingers because I was eating some cheetos and wow Im good really good. Do I win??!
  • Sire
  • 10-04-2012, 01:08 AM
I just licked between my fingers because I was eating some cheetos and wow Im good really good. Do I win??! Originally Posted by Martianman
Again with the hilarity!