Ca££ NoW! £eT Me Be YoUr BeSt KePt SeCrEt AnD YoUr SwEeTeSt EsCaPe ★*•*SpEcia£

HI GUYS IM LADY
I pride myself on being CLEAN, CLASSY & RESPECTFUL treat you with the utmost respect and give you my undivided attention as you are the focus of our time spent!!
NICE AND PETITE ND VERY TASTEFULL,I PROMISE ONE ENCOUNTER WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.TREAT YOURSELF I AM SURE YOU DESERVE IT.

COME AND GET THE KING'S PACKAGE YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING.
Call ME AT 702-708_9392
LADY

Looking For Reviews
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (199.2 KB, 395 views)
LMAO!!! Hell yeah that's what I'm talkin bout, don't even try to disguise it just post a straight up threAD!!! you rock chic! \m/ \m/
Normally I say ThreAd but you're not even close with this!
Um....*be nice, Aphrodite *
The provider ads are posted under ADS, always helpful to read the
Stickeys/rules - as it helps prevent other providers from chastising girls who don't follow rules (or God forbid, believe they are the exception).
Otherwise, everyone have a great weekend :-)
  • ztonk
  • 01-11-2013, 04:20 PM
The provider ads are posted under ADS, Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I agree this is an ad (not a threAD) however, the lady is not a verified provider and not within her first week of membership...

I've sent her a PM telling her how to get Verified Provider status and that this will be her one and only time posting in the Austin Coed Discussions forum.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I agree this is an ad (not a threAD) however, the lady is not a verified provider and not within her first week of membership...

I've sent her a PM telling her how to get Verified Provider status and that this will be her one and only time posting in the Austin Coed Discussions forum.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
Have her throw up some nakid pictures as well! What the hell! LOL
Great pic but I have to wonder, do stripper poles come already installed in some apartments or is it
something Home Depot can do?
Lotion works wonders...just saying
Lotion works wonders...just saying Originally Posted by Frankie Satin

Frankie......GIRL.....DITTO!!! !!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

• Sire
  • 01-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Gorgeous knees sweets.

Did she say king's package?
Sire ! No way , you missed us ?