jasminemonet

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JasmineMonet
My message to guys in her network:
Can you tell me about her? Like pictures? Is she really an exotic mix of spanish french etc? Does she speak good enligh and seem to have been raised in the USA or europe? Good deep french kissing(dfk)? Good BBJ? Good Daty?(tasty, fresh, good hygiene, responsive and wet) Good passion and into it or dead fish? Good at missionary, cowgirl doggie? FIV or FOV or FIA? Dato? CIm possible? how much extra? any thing else?
#1 - Good and bad news. Good she is so beautiful face and body. Model nice talk. Bad I almost get myfrnklin pic and go back out she refuses a bbbj rush service I set for hr then I just got 20 MN serv milk my time she try stop a take me out at Hh robotic serv I don't go back. (A little jumbled , maybe typing on a phone, who knows, but overall bad experience with being shorted 40 minutes and being rushed and not doing a bbj even though paid a gfe rate)
#2- All of the above. The best I have had. You don't even know what your missing. A MUST do. French accent aswell. Such a turn on. True pics and gfe
#3 - Speaks English well, she is exotic looking and extremely gorgeous. DFK is amazing, BBBJ was awesome, hygiene was fine, dress in sexy dress and smelled great. Lots of passion. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.
Overall: Some Good, Some Bad.