BAN Threads and Locked Threads

The beast moderation is usually the least moderation. We all know that locking threads is a clear sign weak moderation.

My thread questioning why threads on banning are being locked was locked. The question was never answered. There was thread drift, some hijacking ... but the question remains.

Why are the Houston Ban threads being closed? eccie has hundreds of guidelines posted somewhere ... but I have never seen one guideline stating that Houston ban threads are forbidden. I highly doubt Houston ban threads are a result of Fisting Siesta and trafficking.
It's a good question my friend.
It's not like it was. It's easier to lock a thread than moderate it.
It's just a simple click of the mouse.
I just find it strange they leave the race-baiting threads and lock others. Makes you wonder doesn't it.
Foooking told ya....

Fluffers.... pfffft

Drive by moderating at it's finest.
I'll take a guess...

I have read that Mods have been rumored to have multiple shandles.. sooo......

Perhaps on the back-channel these threads create drama on those channels and they caint figure out who said what bc

maybe one or more of the shandles may not be known to the others...and since it is all being done on the DL then the others get pissy....

..and... since there has been a lack of mod activity (no offense guys) then maybe the recent law changes, blackouts/whiteouts whatever and other bullshit has lessened their desire / ability to perform the duties at hand...

That's merely speculation, tho.

Butt I did stay at a Holiday Inn two nights ago...
Drive by moderating at it's finest. Originally Posted by boardman
Stop whining and take action. Since yall clearly dont know how executive processes work let me explain. If you want a Mod removed you have to start a petition and then submit to admins. That is the process. If you get enough people wanting a change in Mod it will happen. Just Fyi. The site doesn't want to lose paying members and sponsorships. So if it's bad enough they will make the change...and then you can start a thread about how you got a mod banned from Houston.
Alex, I'll take 'ECCIE posters who need to get a clue' for $100.
LOL.. remember the last time he tried to do this?

He attempted to point out a critical flaw in the VB software that allowed peeks at "certain" inflamation?

That thread got shutdown and tookin away right quick..

I assume if they closed the thread because they realized i was right. I brought out the technical security vulnerabilities of this site. Once I did they said oops this dude is right. If it wasnt for me this sight would be getting hacked left and right. Where's the gratitude.

I'm not really worried because yall talk shit but you're not on my level.

You gentleman enjoy your night.
Dayumm skippy we aint. You need to up your game.

^ 2

What's that other shandle again?

Stop whining and take action. Since yall clearly dont know how executive processes work let me explain. If you want a Mod removed you have to start a petition and then submit to admins. That is the process. If you get enough people wanting a change in Mod it will happen. Just Fyi. The site doesn't want to lose paying members and sponsorships. So if it's bad enough they will make the change...and then you can start a thread about how you got a mod banned from Houston. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I see you know the DRILL!!
Butt wait... are there still any paying members UITB or sponsors?

I DON"T VACATION AT THE DEAD SEA MUCH...P. S. HOW'S THE SWIMMING...YOU KNOW ABOUT FLOATING ON WATER...
You gentleman enjoy your night.

THAT LEAVES YOU OUT!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Did you say something about TALKING SHIT
Did you say something about TALKING SHIT Originally Posted by bb1961
Yessiree... he sho did....

right hear >>> https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2686467
I assume if they closed the thread because they realized i was right. I brought out the technical security vulnerabilities of this site. Once I did they said oops this dude is right. If it wasnt for me this sight would be getting hacked left and right. Where's the gratitude.

You gentleman enjoy your night. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well I C you decided that you wanted some more....eh?

Meaning you tookin me off ignore and all.....

The only thing I noticed they did was try and block the version number and all.... butt I do recall that thread gettin toookin away, not just closed.

Welcome back cupcake. Enjoy your stay.