Just wanted to share

I just wanted to take time to thank the people on this forum. I am not a hobbyist, nor do I plan to partake. I have been married for the past 9 years (10 together) this coming year. I started coming to this site at the request of my wife. You see, a while back, we stopped having sex. STOPPED. It was both of us, timing, moods, life, and the fact that we weren't taking time for each other, or talking about it. My wife started lurking here to read, and possibly worried that I may have started seeing providers. We had a loooong conversation, and once we had everything in the open, the "why's" of not having sex, she asked me to look at the forum, and read the many threads available. I decided to join, so I could read, browse, and learn what make other people "tick".

I have NEVER been unfaithful. Nor do I ever plan on being. I understand that there comes a time in peoples relationships that this may be an alternative to be happier. Not here to judge, and I can totally understand it, for someone else. Just not my thing.

You guys and gals have opened up our relationship like never before. We communicate our needs with each other now. We have tried different stuff we've read about here. (The "Starfish" thread really got her curious....thank you so very much by the way) I just wanted to convey that while others may look at this community and activities as wrong or illegal, it can actually be therapeutic to those with an open mind.

Thank you for being genuine, real, classy, and intelligent people. Without the openness and honesty we have found here, we would still be married, but just not as "happily".

Happy Holidays to everyone and their families. Stay safe and know that beyond all the B.S. some of you have to deal with, you have made a difference in someone's relationship and life.

PS: Kaci Snow, my wife has a crush on you, she thinks you're great, tee-hee
Wllm tell your beautiful wife thank you very much ! Im sure she is a looker herslef !

You know its so nice to read post like this ! There are soooo many folks who start post to talk down on or belittle others and its awsome that we can have one like this .

I personaly thank you for having the courage to tell your story and being honest about you not partaking in the sexual side of this hobby. Its so awsome that this site has helped your relationship and you and your wife are happier now !!! SO awsome to hear !

Is it cheating if i just do your wife ? no no im just kidding but i am super happy that you have rediscovered eachother.

***** MERRY CHRISTMAS *****
What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
Wow. Thank you sooooo much for sharing this story with us. Actually brought tears to my eyes to read such wonderful compliments. Most of us try to be classy, intelligent, and caring about everything and everyone on the board. It is nice to read that someone has actually learned from us and has personally took time to thank us for our stories and time on the board. I wish you and your wife a great deal of success in your personal married lives. Thank you for being the MAN that you are to her and being faithful and trying to work on your marriage by opening up and speaking about the problems. Thank you for being open minded to the ones that may not have an understanding wife like yourself. Thank your wife for being open minded enough to trust you with this site. That alone speaks VOLUMES about you by her being willing to show you this site. You must be a great man.. and great husband.

Thank you again. If you ever wish to partake in a couple's massage... let me know. I am licensed and would love to give you both a relaxing LEGIT massage. No cheating or touching allowed or done. Just relaxation with draping.

Wish you the best and happy holidays to both of you.

Amber Rain
I'm glad we could get you closer to corn hole heaven, brudda.
  • 69er
  • 11-16-2011, 03:56 PM
There are lots of good people around here, both men and women!

I've had my own marital issues, and my wife and I have decided that sex with others enhances our relationship.

Slightly Off Topic...

Reese, that Hat fits your personality almost perfectly. It could only be more perfect if it said "Nice & Naughy"!

PS: Kaci Snow, my wife has a crush on you, she thinks you're great, tee-hee Originally Posted by wllmwallace
I smell a couples session brewing!!

Seriously, yours is a very interesting post. Thanks to you and your wife for chiming in.
I just wanted to take time to thank the people on this forum. I am not a hobbyist, nor do I plan to partake. I have been married for the past 9 years (10 together) this coming year. I started coming to this site at the request of my wife. You see, a while back, we stopped having sex. STOPPED. It was both of us, timing, moods, life, and the fact that we weren't taking time for each other, or talking about it. My wife started lurking here to read, and possibly worried that I may have started seeing providers. We had a loooong conversation, and once we had everything in the open, the "why's" of not having sex, she asked me to look at the forum, and read the many threads available. I decided to join, so I could read, browse, and learn what make other people "tick".

I have NEVER been unfaithful. Nor do I ever plan on being. I understand that there comes a time in peoples relationships that this may be an alternative to be happier. Not here to judge, and I can totally understand it, for someone else. Just not my thing.

You guys and gals have opened up our relationship like never before. We communicate our needs with each other now. We have tried different stuff we've read about here. (The "Starfish" thread really got her curious....thank you so very much by the way) I just wanted to convey that while others may look at this community and activities as wrong or illegal, it can actually be therapeutic to those with an open mind.

Thank you for being genuine, real, classy, and intelligent people. Without the openness and honesty we have found here, we would still be married, but just not as "happily".

Happy Holidays to everyone and their families. Stay safe and know that beyond all the B.S. some of you have to deal with, you have made a difference in someone's relationship and life.

PS: Kaci Snow, my wife has a crush on you, she thinks you're great, tee-hee Originally Posted by wllmwallace
Great post! If you & your wife feel the need to add a little more spice to the relationship, please feel free to send me a pm!
Wow that is so touching!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays to you both!!
It's amazing what opening your mind and exploring the possibilities can do for a relationship. Even if neither of you participate in the hobby, at least each of you have a new perspective. Complete trust and dedication to each other makes for a very exciting relationship. You can dip your toes in the water knowing the other will be there keeping the bed warm. However, your definition of "cheating" is a little off, in my opinion. It's only cheating if the spouse is not OK with it. If both of you are consenting adults with an agreement in place, it's called experimenting, swinging, fantasy play, etc....but not cheating. Best of luck and love to both of you *hugs*
WOW, What a great story. Thank you so much for sharing with us. We are so focused on our little world, its so nice to hear that someone has been affected in such a positive way. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we wish you and your wife another very happy 10 years and beyond!

Happy holidays
I am sure that SexyDiamond could definitely add some fun and variety.....not to mention a demonstration of her exceptional skills.
Clearly he doesn't want to another participant. Some of y'all should stop soliciting and just take the post for what it is.

Hats off to you sir, communication is key to a healthy marriage.
There was only 1 post of solicitation, I dont think she read the thread right....

I am glad you have found happiness with your wife and the intimate times you share, all of my relationships were crap before the hobby.
Lot's of supporters around here. Hope you have shared this wonderful post with your wife and ya'll have communicated your feelings with each other. I hope she sees what a beautiful hubby she has.. and that we as providers can respect you for the fact in not wanting to partake in our services. Ya'll are a gorgeous thing. Keep up the good work.

Amber Rain