Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...a/713176793566
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Wolf Road
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair, very curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, big DDD tits, big ass, clean shaven she has been described here many times
Recommendation: No
And dats dat !!!!
Why avoid at all costs? I’m confused lol I can’t see the ROS btw
Why avoid?
See a provider and do reviews and you get all the juicy details .
Wow. That was a quick turnaround! I don't have premium access either so I'm super curious also.
Wow. That was a quick turnaround! I don't have premium access either so I'm super curious also. Originally Posted by Chuck353

I think I pulled a muscle on that one!
Tl;dr
If you see her for a normal session you’ll probably be fine. Don’t do her any favors / make sure she doesn’t owe you anything. She will more than likely not come through / she has many demons.
Lol
Uh huh
Maybe this means he got to close to her. Thing is about this business. Always treat the ladies as business and never a friend. Pay them and leave satisfied anything else your looking for more headaches.
She got caught up in a big [staff edit - GM] about 2 years ago in Schenectady and was cooperating with LE. I would stay away
  • Quail
  • 09-20-2020, 12:50 PM
She got caught up in a big [staff edit - GM] about 2 years ago in Schenectady and was cooperating with LE. I would stay away Originally Posted by MoeGreene

And you know this how ? I really don’t like second or third hand posts or hearsay or rumors..
  • Quail
  • 09-20-2020, 12:53 PM
She got caught up in a big [staff edit - GM] about 2 years ago in Schenectady and was cooperating with LE. I would stay away Originally Posted by MoeGreene

And you know this how ? I really don’t like second or third hand posts or hearsay or rumors..