Elegant Shannon

Anyone know anything about her.

Just found her on Slixa https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/pittsburgh/shannon-6
She was on SA for ever and was reviewed on here I believe. Good time and was a squirter.
Yes, good time, very sexual but HUGE squirter. Need towels, lol.
I had a very nice talk with Shannon by phone after having established email & text exchanges. She seems delightful, but is very firm re: 2 deal breakers for me: CBJ & no kissing at all. Ironically, she confirms she is a routine squirter, but would prefer if someone uses a dental dam for DATY, but she will allow DATY without it. The squirter factor makes her all the more desirable for me, but those 2 damn deal breakers, sigh....
I have had my eye on her as well. Does she host?
no incall, outcall only.
I had the pleasure of meeting her 2 yrs ago. We had a great time. None of the restrictions mentioned above. She was great and is definitely a squirter.
  • LIhog
  • 01-06-2022, 06:24 AM
saw her in December 2021, HJ only - will not do FS any more - she was good for a nude HJ - nice milf body !
She’s horrible, totally business like. You’re better off buying a blow up doll. I’d beat off before dropping a couple hundos on her.
I think she is hot looking.

Would love to get a real massage from her if she was the girl in the smiling pic.

However, have held off because some of the other pics lead me to think she might not be as friendly as she seems.

And the whole squirting thing is not my thing.

I had a girl off SA drench my bed without warning. It was a mess and gross to have to clean up.

I'm even ok with a handy. If a girl knows what to do a good handjob can be better than sex. Anyone who saw PM or Ana knows what I mean.
JFC

I had hopes for this one but the opinions are all over the place now.

So... I can give her a couple hundo and maybe only get a HJ? If I'm lucky she'll wet my bed? I guess at least she won't rob me. Probably.

Retirement is looking better and better.
I met her for a drink before a scheduled date. In my opinion looked nothing like her pictures, face yes but body no. Never shut up, was not sexy or appealing to me in any way. Covered her time after a few drinks and went home.
saw her in December 2021, HJ only - will not do FS any more - she was good for a nude HJ - nice milf body ! Originally Posted by LIhog

Is the massage any good at least? The HJ?
  • signa
  • 01-06-2022, 10:32 PM
I also seen her one time ..she was meh
Same experience here as Jacuzz. Nice girl, but very mechanical. No interest in a repeat. On the plus side however, she was reliable and on time….that’s asking for a lot these days.