Best alternatives to Craigslist for anonymity

Back in the day when I would run an ad under "casual encounters" I would have pretty good success. I've tried doublelist but it sucks. Is there any sites that took alot of Craigslist traffic?
Back in the day when I would run an ad under "casual encounters" I would have pretty good success. I've tried doublelist but it sucks. Is there any sites that took alot of Craigslist traffic? Originally Posted by J15202
No solution but craigslist was great.
Yeah - there really aren't any substitutes. The thing that made Craigslist useful was that's where everyone was, for lots of different things. Now, no "mainstream" site wants to allow things like what used to exist on Craigslist, because they don't want the potential legal exposure. And the various "Craigslist substitute" sites that have come and gone are really badly fragmented, there are too many of them so people are scattered all over, and those sites are mostly scam postings in any event.

For better or worse, the only sites these days where "regular girls" can offer services on an ad hoc basis (e.g., just once in a while, if they need a little extra income here and there) are the sugar sites and places like Megapersonals and Tryst (and there are a bunch of hoops girls need to go through to get on Tryst), and the only places guys can post to draw the attention of "regular girls" are the sugar sites. And of course, the sugar sites are expensive (for the guys), and they'll ban you for even hinting at P4P, even in private messages (or at least Seeking will, Secret Benefits is less likely to). Aside from the sugar sites, I'm not aware of anywhere that women actually look at to find posts by men wanting to play...