Relax2013 is not taking new clients at this time, indefinitley.

We also will not be posting advertisements either. If you are an established client, please refer to relax2013dallas.comfor everything pertaining to relax2013.
Business must be swelling.
What is the story with this?
Funny. You could just do it. Why the thread? looks like the Disney trick: take snow white tapes off the market for a while, so you can have a " snow white relaunch". you need a few business lessons son...
Funny. You could just do it. Why the thread? looks like the Disney trick: take snow white tapes off the market for a while, so you can have a " snow white relaunch". you need a few business lessons son... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Lol +1 for the Skywalker!!! Lol

• motor
  • 07-22-2014, 06:28 PM
well ain't that a shame.. never thought about going there
I definitely thought about it.. too late now
well ain't that a shame.. never thought about going there Originally Posted by motor
+1
Dammit thought about going myself well guess on to ANOTHER !!!!! So many choices !!!!
sort of like when hostess took twinkies off the market for a while .... and ding dongs LOL......hilarious luke
LOL on the Hostess reference, never really thought about it being a viable option (Relax that is) way too much better out there so no big deal but glad they are doing well
Hope its not like Hostess. They went out of business and laid off thousands thanks to unions. A Mexican company bought the rights and recipes.

Personally, if I was a current customer, I would run for the hills rather than go back to them. Something ain't right about this.
  • L.A.
  • 07-23-2014, 05:35 AM
With this wealth of information provided, the first thing that comes to my mind is something legal.
If Relax doesn't want people to speculate then either don't post anything at all or don't be so cryptic.
They got plenty of Ho Ho's and Ding Dong's.
Hope its not like Hostess. They went out of business and laid off thousands thanks to unions. A Mexican company bought the rights and recipes.

Personally, if I was a current customer, I would run for the hills rather than go back to them. Something ain't right about this. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I agree with you on this. Didn't a lady by the name companion Sofia work for them as well? Her acct says disabled? Very fishy indeed