are there any newbie friendly hobbyist

i see a iso's for newbie friendly providers but are there any newbie friendly hobbyist around???
what if the girl has a known reviewed provider to vouch for her as well?
Wow your really beautiful hun
I'm sure one of these gents would be more than happy to give you your first review
There are plenty who would gladly show you the ropes. However, maybe your vouching provider can contact one of her regulars so you will know you're in good hands.
If you are in Dallas perhaps you want to introduce yourself. Exactly the same thing you did in the national forum...just done local
Also the provider vouch, why not name her??? Not my business just curious.
thank you very much KaitlynDior
and the provider voucher is carla sweets feel free to contact her

thanks for the replies they are very helpful
I am newbie provider friendly. I even offer review specials. PM me for my rates and menu. Sorry no face pics.
I am newbie provider friendly. I even offer review specials. PM me for my rates and menu. Sorry no face pics. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Ditto, as long as you have an upscale incall between DT and the Galleria near the Tollway(no hotels of course) a massage table, and are the girl in the pic...I'm there for you luv....
Post taint photos so we can make an educated decision...
not the money shot but close enought o help you decide
+10 cool points for being a good sport!
Damn! That's a beautiful ass ya go there.

I give freebies to newbie providers, btw. Only one, though.

Your move, pyramider!!!! Hahahah!!

I can handle "nerves" with a newb. I have a lot of respect for the girls here, because the good ones make it so easy to keep coming back. It's the ones that are "burnt-out/jaded" and "about the hustle" that I don't have time for.

Good luck, though! My dance card is overflowing at present, or I'd happily volunteer
  • L.A.
  • 07-28-2014, 07:54 AM
and the provider voucher is carla sweets feel free to contact her
Originally Posted by khari kummingz
Dang...you had me...then you lost me.

No doubt about it though...you are beautiful!
There are plenty of Hobbyist that are newbie friendly...just beware of those seeking BBFS or free service ( that crap runs RAMPANT) for reviews...unless that's your marketing style.

Good luck!
not the money shot but close enought o help you decide Originally Posted by khari kummingz
I was not asking for a "money shot." Without a clear taint shot how is one to read your taint. Taint is the key ... but you seem to have a nice butt.

Your move, pyramider!!!! Hahahah!! Originally Posted by Y0yoY0

Shaddup, taintologist at work here.