I for one won't be watching that bull ass shit inauguration tomorrow

Might as burn the American flag if you plan to watch that grotesque shit. Real women of America... Hide your daughters with Trump in office its open season on women.
Might as burn the American flag if you plan to watch that grotesque shit. Real women of America... Hide your daughters with Trump in office its open season on women. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's always hard for you to watch anything after you play receiver at one of your bukkake fests, Shit-stained Chapped-ass: your eyelashes are glued together.
Might as burn the American flag if you plan to watch that grotesque shit. Real women of America... Hide your daughters with Trump in office its open season on women. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
" ...open season on women ." That's what we would have had if shrilLIARy and her lyin sexual predator AND DISBARRED AND IMPEACHED husband had moved back into the White House !!! Now Willy will have to rely on the " good graces " of Jeffery Epstein ! Mebbe he can invite Anthony Weiner along for their trips to " orgy island " !
SC, you sound butthurt and like you hate the US. why don't you go join your hero Putin in Russia?? When is the last time you did something positive for this country??
Go suck some cocks ShitStain, that should pacify you.
SC, you sound butthurt and like you hate the US. why don't you go join your hero Putin in Russia?? When is the last time you did something positive for this country?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday

what has my country done for me is the real question. I'm just here for the women, booze, and good times. I'm not really patriotic (except during the Olympics), I don't really respect many laws (even though I'm forced to live by them) and basically i'm all about me.

Don't judge me because that's actually the American Dream ;-) and it's the same way you all feel you're just liars. You guys are Nationalists not Patriots. Pretty big difference
what has my country done for me is the real question. I'm just here for the women, booze, and good times. I'm not really patriotic (except during the Olympics), I don't really respect many laws (even though I'm forced to live by them) and basically i'm all about me.

Don't judge me because that's actually the American Dream ;-) and it's the same way you all feel you're just liars. You guys are Nationalists not Patriots. Pretty big difference Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

we will judge you any way we want, and based on your online persona, you are a boy. and you know what kind of "boy" you are, yeah? boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

do ya miss yer mammy from Alabammy? bahhaaa
^ oh so so upset I am. You guys are total fools if you think that shit bothers me. You dummies ain't figured it out yet. I have no issues with it at all. I'm doing the lords work here and you're exposing yourselves just like I called it fucking idiots.
^ oh so so upset I am. You guys are total fools if you think that shit bothers me. You dummies ain't figured it out yet. I have no issues with it at all. I'm doing the lords work here and you're exposing yourselves just like I called it fucking idiots. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
bahhaaa a "holy man" are ya? right!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9Bynjh2Lk

notice it takes the "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioc" to kill a white rabbit

groovy man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

Don't judge me because that's actually the American Dream ;-) and it's the same way you all feel you're just liars. You guys are Nationalists not Patriots. Pretty big difference Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your Country gave you a Black Lame Duck President for eight years. What more do you want? If you're pissed because he kicked the black community under the bus that's your problem take it up with him.

Jim
The the clown officially begins tomorrow.
May I remind you that Ted Kennedy is the only one with a confirmed kill.
You said in previous post you did not believe in God.