secret buttons - - - do you know how?

I was once told by a great client ( well respected in [this] venue ) that the probem I had was cell phones ( the inventor ) , my buttons, and the Russians.

I was taunted by the too young to even have an opinion, that I was CRAZY. I was mocked and manipulated and 'monikered' by many at socials and SUCH... but all along I acted as if I couldn't see or hear.

Since I am STILL HERE.. AND I haven't seen ANY of them lately post... I'm going to own the conclusion that I wasn't the crazy one.

Granted.. I have posted bizarre Shinola and Shi..stuff... but walk on my carpet and see if you don't do the same.

Anyways... I think I stayed up too late one night.. and I'm failry vain.. so while I was parusing a web page... I thought how cool it would be to have hidden G SPOTS on your web page that would upen up COOL SHOOT.. like g spots on the body.

oNLY ... i do not know how to do this.

Does anyone else ever look for those ' adult highlights ' in internet pages ? Have you ever accidently found one and landed in a strange but bad ass place? ?

My body has places like that but I keep that a secret.. ; Always hopeing one day someone will be into me ( as in ME.. NOT MY MIND ) to look for them.

That will be a day.

Just curious if I"m the only one who looks for something more in the simple... or even cares about what's not showing.

all coments welcomed ; my extreme apologies for being off line.. while on line.. and for anyone who has been on the recieveing end of my looking for something more.

smooches.
  • motor
  • 04-10-2011, 07:20 PM
ok....................well.... ..............ummm.........loo k at the picture still asleep posted
Those magic buttons that get women purring are in my wallet.
  • Rezo
  • 04-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Yes, well, ummm, hmmmmm. The only thing I can think to say is, I'll show you my buttons if you'll show me yours.
I understand perfectly, I think (!), and think Jayne is onto something here. She is not the crazy one at all. Her posts may sometimes read a bit loony, I know, but read some of her earlier posts and they makes more sense.
Is there any way we could get Jayne and Ginger Joy to share an incall and computer?
I like the idea, sounds pretty cool. You could even hide specials behind those webpage easter eggs!
Her "writing style" looks very familiar. Oh crap...... my SO must be on the board!!!
Man, I don't know if I'm just in a weird mood or what - but catching up on today's readings have provided a boatload of laughs. This being one of them.

I hear ya Jayne - sounds gimmicky to me, would be interested in knowing if this helps your business.
whether the buttons are magic, hidden, or easter eggs, finding them, esp. if they bring about incredible stimulations and sensations, can be a joy and delite.

remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey.

and for those of you who are blankly staring in space, absorb and experience the sounds and meanings she imparts. it's really not that far out there.
whether the buttons are magic, hidden, or easter eggs, finding them, esp. if they bring about incredible stimulations and sensations, can be a joy and delite.

remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey.

and for those of you who are blankly staring in space, absorb and experience the sounds and meanings she imparts. it's really not that far out there. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well said PM...
God, I gotta make an appointment and go see her. She needs a WK.