Cancellation Fee

How many of you hobbiest have ever paid a cancellation fee when u let them
Know the day b4 you had to cancel & was told by the provider she had a fee
For canceling. I chose not to pay, I had never seen her b4 & won’t in the future.
Ur thoughts!!!
My immediate thought is that situation would never happen with me, because the Bitches I try to hook up with, all have ads that say ''don't contact me if you're not ready in the next 30 minutes''.

and by the way, I never insist on a cancellation (ghost) fee, for the 60% that never respond when I get to their incall.
providers can charge what they want and how they want.
clients can pay what they want and how they want.

if the two parties agree on how much and how, she's got a weiner and he's got a chance at delites.

no agreement, no action. unless renegotiations are successful.

bottom line, pay what you feel comfortable paying.
Seriously? A cancellation fee? What is she going to do if you don't pay it, take you to small claims court?
Guys get worried the girl won’t see them for later appointments. Like CT said is she going to pay a fee when she ghosts you or just doesn’t respond when you get to the location ? I say no fees for upfront or cancel fee requests. If she won’t see you there are hundreds who will lol.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2021, 04:01 PM
Only broke ghetto hookers demand cancellation fees, I've never heard fees going the other way when they don't keep their appointments
Seriously? A cancellation fee? What is she going to do if you don't pay it, take you to small claims court? Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Before Gina sold P411-- if you had a cancellation fee listed on your P411 ad... AND you had a PM reconfirming that the gent is aware of your cancellation fee-- they would help enforce it.

That's no longer the case.
Since I have been hobbying, if I charged and was paid a cancellation fee of just $50 every time I was cancelled on within 24 hours of my appointment with a provider, I would have made well over $1000.

What would be interesting to know is if any hobbyist would be dumb enough to admit he has actually paid a cancellation fee.
I'm sure there have been some that were so enthralled with a pussy that has had 200 different dicks in it that they pony up. Sad.
some professionals charge cancellation fees (doctors, dentists, physical therapists, hair stylists, massage therapists).

so it shouldn't be surprising that an adult sex provider would consider and actually list cancellation fees.

again, ...
providers can charge what they want and how they want.
clients can pay what they want and how they want.

play by their rules or dont - it's the guy's choice.

btw, a provider cancelling an appt and paying a fee to the guy makes as much sense as a doctor's office cancelling an appt and paying a patient.

if she cancels the appt, she could offer the guy a discount or more time. or she could just leave it at "sorry babe, cannot make it."
if she or NCNS the appt, she could let him know why as soon as she can (even if she makes up a b.s. story instead of telling him that she decided not to cumsult w/ him).

if a guy cancels the appt more than 2-3hrs ahead of time, he could offer to reschedule or send her some cash.
if a guy NCNS the appt, he could let her know why as soon as he can (even if he makes up a b.s. story instead of telling her that he decided not to cumsult w/ her).

in all cases, letting the other person know what happened is preferred to no communication. letting them know is respectful & good business, leaving a positive impression on the other person.

when providers ncns'd me and didnt communicate w/ me afterwards, *boom* - i removed them from my go-check-her-out or go-visit-her-again list.

a provider recently got caught up in her RW business and cancelled about 1 hr prior to my appt. she communicated via a channel i hadnt thought about checking. in a subsequent follow-up from her, she offered me a FREE session to compensate for her missing the appt.
^^^^^ THAT'S what i call great customer service.
(btw, i suggested a longer appt for her 1hr fee - she accepted)
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2021, 03:41 PM
some professionals charge cancellation fees (doctors, dentists, physical therapists, hair stylists, massage therapists).
Originally Posted by pmdelites
Let's not compare educated professionals now, not in the same level
I’ve never paid a “cancellation fee.”

I have however walked into a hotel room, taken one look at the provider, removed a twenty from the donation I brought with me, laid the twenty on the dresser, put the rest of the donation back in my pocket and turned around and walked out without saying a word or anything else happening.
Let's not compare educated professionals now, not in the same level Originally Posted by BLM69
well, it wasnt a complete comparison. (i'm explicitly not using "cumplete" or "cumparison" :^}

just stating that it should not be a surprise that someone working in the adult sex profession would do a similar thing.
Any provider that charges a cancellation fee should have to also pay one when she cancels.
Thanks guys got some good feed back!!
Semper Fi