The 3d Democrat Debate.

Nothing new, except Harris looked like she toked a couple of (forbidden subject) before the debate Originally Posted by Jackie S
I had not heard or thought of that, but yes, she really did!

what did Yang reveal? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what was revealed, is that Yang was the only person to talk about economics. not a single economic topic was brought forth by a Moderator. I remember debates when 60% of the time was spent discussing economics. the obvious implication being the Economy is rolling along fine.

Castro was so eager to be the man that “brought ole Joe down” that he failed to get his facts straight. Originally Posted by Jackie S
what facts were not straight? Castro got in some good punches, he was criticized by many, but Castro was right.
Castro reminded everybody the kind of assholiness that lies ahead.

Trump will shit all over the stage and you boys will gobble it up like a starved pack of dogs.

Like you’ve been doing since 2015.
those who think Castro was "out of order" need to understand that Trump will be 20 times more "forceful" when the one-on-one debates occur. it is condescending to Biden, to say that the bad man Castro was mean to him in this last debate. Trump removed every Republican opponent through a series of personal attacks and insults in 2015-16, his strategy will be the same next year against the Democratic opponent.
what did Yang reveal? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yang reminded me more of a Game Show Host than a Presidential Candidate. The rest were more like stand up comics with no game, lol. Bunch of losers.
those who think Castro was "out of order" need to understand that Trump will be 20 times more "forceful" when the one-on-one debates occur. it is condescending to Biden, to say that the bad man Castro was mean to him in this last debate. Trump removed every Republican opponent through a series of personal attacks and insults in 2015-16, his strategy will be the same next year against the Democratic opponent. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm not complaining about Castro going after Biden. More power to him.

I was pointing out that the Liberal Pundits were aghast at his going after the former VP in such a disrespectful (their words) manner.

I personally think Biden is out of touch, out of gas, and out,,,,,,period.
It's "clear" they are all idiots...

Not as clear as it is in here, gfe(forbidden topic).
I have PTSD ,Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You may have PTSD, but you need ESL.
You may have PTSD, but you need ESL. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did it work for you? Absolutely not! Hahahaha...........
Coming from you, professor, I’ll wear it like a badge of honor
Coming from you, professor, I’ll wear it like a badge of honor Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you wear your Antifa pin as a badge of honor too?
Do you wear your Antifa pin as a badge of honor too? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Thats his rainbow pin for "coming out ".
Thats his rainbow pin for "coming out ". Originally Posted by winn dixie
I believe it.