Vance Believes Trump's a Rapist

I miss the good old days, when there was a dollar menu, when there was lead in the gas, and being a rapist, in addition to everything else he is, would grossly disqualify you from running for office.
is anyone surprised that DJT has been charged and convicted of sexually assaulting women;

"I move on them, I just kiss them, without even saying anything. I grab them by the pussy!"

So listen me lads' if that was your daughter he did that to, and she told you he did it, what would you do??

I'm betting it wouldn't be buying a stupid red hat, and saying, I'm with him.

I don't think you'd put a sign or a flag on your lawn, with the guys' name on it.

I'd bet you'd be more likely to dig a fucking hole with a bag a lime out in the backyard or the woods- where you bagged your first buck. Sometimes you gotta give back to the earth what you took.

Oh yeah- And I'm certain that you'd tell your daughter not to worry about that guy doing that to her, or anyone else again. YOU " took care of it".

That is unless this exuding of machismo, 'patriotism', and taking care of ones own type of mantra is just a bunch of bullshit?? So I'm left to wonder- which one is it?

You the guy who takes care of business?

or

Are you the guy who talks about it, and then buys a stupid fucking hat?
Obviously, his voters don't care about trump grabbing the pussies of their daughters. They'd love it.

Dear Leader likes my daughter! What did I do to deserve such a blessing?? Thank you, God Emperor for Life! Thank you for grabbing her pussy, Dear Leader! Saints be praised
I miss the good old days, when... being a rapist... would grossly disqualify you from running for office. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Yeah... too bad those days ended when Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator became POTUS in 1992.
It's not predatory behavior when the adult-aged women are willing participants. Women actually liked Bill Clinton.

trump, on the other hand, needs to pay for it or force himself on women. Dude's a sleazy rapist.
It's not predatory behavior when the adult-aged women are willing participants. Women actually liked Bill Clinton.

trump, on the other hand, needs to pay for it or force himself on women. Dude's a sleazy rapist. Originally Posted by tommy156
U pay for it. I pay for. I suspect co sidering this is a hooker board we all pay for it....

Dumb statement brother.

Same with the " grab her by the pussy statement. As if we all dont say shit like that. Lol
It's not predatory behavior when the adult-aged women are willing participants. Women actually liked Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by tommy156

Whoa... are you serious, tommy?

Did Paula Jones willingly ask Slick Willy to whip his dick out after he lured her to a Little Rock hotel room in 1991? Is that why she sued him and successfully collected $850,000?

Stop being ignorant. Do your homework on the following women who were sexually assaulted and/or raped by Slick Willy the Perjuring Serial Sexual Predator:

Juanita Broaddrick
Kathleen Willey
Kathy Shelton
Paula Jones
Et alia

Maybe you can look all of them up and ask each woman how much she "liked" Slick Willy and appreciated his unwanted sexual assaults.

Then come back and tell us what you learned, so we can get back on topic.

Rapists in the White House? Slick Willy was the trailblazer!!
And here I thought this thread was about VANCES ideas about TRUMP.

I must have missed the part where it was about Bill Clinton.

I guess being a sexual predator doesn't really have a political party - they should just be behind bars.

Back to Trump comment seems as though our commenters here would prefer to buy red hats versus take care of business- atleast so far.
U pay for it. I pay for. I suspect co sidering this is a hooker board we all pay for it....

Dumb statement brother.

Same with the " grab her by the pussy statement. As if we all dont say shit like that. Lol Originally Posted by chizzy
Most of us don't. And I'd wager the vast majority of us weren't found guilty of sexual assault.

Yes, Eye. It's absolutely about what JV has said. Pretty sure he still thinks it. It's just not convenient to discuss anymore.
  • Devo
  • Today, 03:00 PM

trump, on the other hand, needs to pay for it or force himself on women. Dude's a sleazy rapist. Originally Posted by tommy156
Says a fucking guy on a PAID HOOKER BOARD?

So you're NOT paying for pussy dude?

Then why are you here?
Even if you are paying money for pussy, if she asks to stop, and you don't stop, it's rape,

If you paid money for pussy, and she gives the impression that she doesn't want to be there, it is also rape. It's even more of a rape if she asks you not to do this. It's even more of a rape if you DO IT when she says NO. It's all intent.
If a sugar baby lets you fuck her for a monthly payment, and she likes doing it and likes money, not rape.

Gentlemen I hope all of us are intelligent enough to realize this. It can be rape even if you pay them. It can be rape if she lets you begin, but asks to then stop. It can be rape even if you pay them and she lets you begin, but asks to then stop.

But back on topic, it is indeed perplexing how Vance can go from a NeverTrumper in 2016 to a TrumperHumper 8 years later. Maybe he's being controlled by the deep state or something idfk