you know what i HATE??

I fucking hate sock camel toe!! This offender is our very own cando!!

Wtf this is NOT SEXY!! I am not very fond of pony tails either
  • Tetas
  • 06-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Is it wrong that those pics kinda give me a chubby?

In Japan you can buy socks that are made that way..........sexy? only if they are the only apparel.
Come on now Jules, match those up with some flip flops and you're stylin'. There's even a facebook page for that look:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6216649343

I'll pass!!!
Well at least give him some credit JJ, he does have on two matching socks with no holes!
Note to self ::: do not wear my socks and flip flops monday!!!
or any day for that matter
LOL Jules you are something else babe
But do have to admit the socks look a damn lot better than him in his jacket and him doing his dancing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jules, you are a trip.

I think camel toe sock could possibly be a hit! I got kind of..moist looking at those pics
I hate having to pay for sex, especially when I am so experienced at taking care of things by myself, yes I have a lot of experience at sex, but most of the times it only involves one person, and thats me.
This is nothing more than a shameless threAD!!

But...That is so hot!!
oh my dannie that is one fine doubles partner u have there!!! you mind sharing her?? lol
Sometimes I wear the Vibram Five Fingers shoes - so that would be five camel toes.

They do also sell socks for each toes, kinda like gloves too - www.injinji.com
oh my dannie that is one fine doubles partner u have there!!! you mind sharing her?? lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sharing is caring.... But only if I get to play with you both! Her stripper room is the shit; bring it on!
I can see it now. Sock Camel Toe picture friday's
Hmmmmm...perhaps there's a good reason for tucking the sock between the toes? Certainly if there's an upcoming M2F sex change procedure there may be some practice afoot to see what her new cameltoe will look like!
I like candos ponytail....not fond of the sock =>