Activities: None
Session Length: N/A
Fee: $ 100 bng
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
Never post reports of appointments that didn't take place as reviews.

The appropriate forum is Coed Discussions and instead of a review template, you should simply start a new thread when you feel like sharing your experience. I have moved your thread to Coed Discussions.
Ladies...really...if you don't see black (or any color, for that matter) clients, state it in your Showcase, website and ad. Is it really that hard?
Not just race, but any restrictions should be stated in your showcase, please. Age, race, size, whatever
  • Hansk
  • 06-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Have an appt with her this week and reverified yesterday thats it's still on.
Hoping the same doesn't happen to me.

The same thing happened to me last week with Harley Jayden. Made an appt. three weeks before, was in contact until the night before, and she stood me up after driving from Frisco all the way to Mesquite in heavy traffic.
The Germen Bombshell looks in her showcase pictures as a mixed and not as she states in her showcase "Caucasian / White".... ijs....

I'm too old for this $hit..... just move on!
Ah, so it's a matter of skin color. Good thing I'm as a pale as the moon.
She claims to be a "wonderful mixture of German/Portuguese/Irish/Native American." So I guess that qualifies as "mixed" - technically. Hell, I guess that makes the majority of us "mixed" - it sure does me! But when I see "mixed" I automatically assume African American and Non-African American. Regardless, I agree, it's just not that hard to let folks know what your restrictions are, no matter what they are. And I feel for you, Awesomice - damn, man, you got it twice: once from her, and again from the Mods for posting in the wrong place. Shit day, all around.

great thread
i am and have gone back
Update: Awesomice, don't feel bad. She stood me late last week with a two week advance appointment. I talked to her the night before and two hours prior. She finally got back to me and stated sick child, but no make up session, no discount, nothing for wasting 3 hours, a missed opportunity, lots of frustration, and wasted 1/4 tank of gas. Won't fall for that again.