Mr. Mod Men, Please Restore AMP Section

We beseiged by Trolls, Mr. Pussysnob troll every Blue thread and post, he lies about mongers, he say Blue require bb, many troll bullshit lies. Pussysnob banned before, he come back 3 days ago, he try to destroy ECCIE he post that he self, you Mod Men ain't done shit when I RTM his posts. Thats a fact, Jack.

Please step up, tell elchapo man to moderate. he be gone for months. Have another boy be a Mod. Right now, nothing, nobody doing shit. I try getting your attention, but Man, you ignore me. Maybe you do something finally.
We beseiged by Trolls, Mr. Pussysnob troll every Blue thread and post, he lies about mongers, he say Blue require bb, many troll bullshit lies. Pussysnob banned before, he come back 3 days ago, he try to destroy ECCIE he post that he self, you Mod Men ain't done shit when I RTM his posts. Thats a fact, Jack.

Please step up, tell elchapo man to moderate. he be gone for months. Have another boy be a Mod. Right now, nothing, nobody doing shit. I try getting your attention, but Man, you ignore me. Maybe you do something finally. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
LMAO. SPREKENZI ????
Laugh, boy, you won't RTM though. You think everything funny pussy boy. You can't say shit, you know you be banned like many time before. You can't duel with this N****, you fuck with others behind your pussy ass keyboard
Laugh, boy, you won't RTM though. You think everything funny pussy boy. You can't say shit, you know you be banned like many time before. You can't duel with this N****, you fuck with others behind your pussy ass keyboard Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Please no violent threats. You want to hurt me ?
Lmao

These last threats are spelled really bad. Like your hooked on phonics
But other posts the English and writing is superb
Who is running that handle. ???????
You barely speak English today. LMAO

BUSTED
Please no violent threats. You want to hurt me ?
Lmao Originally Posted by PussySnob
Keep laughing pussyboy. You aint encountered a N**** like me. Why you don't answer what I say? You giggle like a little school girl. Pussy ass Troll
  • Groot
  • 08-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Keep laughing pussyboy. You aint encountered a N**** like me. Why you don't answer what I say? You giggle like a little school girl. Pussy ass Troll Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

Jussie Smollett?
Jussie Smollett? Originally Posted by Groot
Laugh, like your other handle pussysnob. But you ain't dukeing it out with this N****. You a worthless troll
You boys ready to fight? I should be saying boy, they just one of you. You boys aint said shit, but trolling lies. And little girl giggles. Where you at, did Mommy call you to Supper?
You boys ready to fight? I should be saying boy, they just one of you. You boys aint said shit, but trolling lies. And little girl giggles. Where you at, did Mommy call you to Supper? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

You want to fight me ????
  • Groot
  • 08-01-2019, 06:01 PM
You boys ready to fight? I should be saying boy, they just one of you. You boys aint said shit, but trolling lies. And little girl giggles. Where you at, did Mommy call you to Supper? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
  • Groot
  • 08-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Laugh, like your other handle pussysnob. But you ain't dukeing it out with this N****. You a worthless troll Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
You want to fight me ???? Originally Posted by PussySnob
I mean debate. Not fight with fists. You a Troll, Man. You know it. Stand up and argue with this N****. Answer why you attack everybody. Stop being silly ass school girl
I mean debate. Not fight with fists. You a Troll, Man. You know it. Stand up and argue with this N****. Answer why you attack everybody. Stop being silly ass school girl Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Lmao. Now you are scared !!!
Why you don't RTM? Your ass be banned, thats why. Trolling is your life, you cant lose that
did Mommy get your porridge hot enough?