Can I get an Amen!

I have tried 4 different ladies within the past 24 to 72 hours.... to no avail!

OMFG BBQ! I even confirmed through text that one lady would be available this a.m.
Sometimes I have the same luck. It really sucks (No Pun Intended) when you run into a dry spell.
you are calling the wrong ladies my friend
you are calling the wrong ladies my friend Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1
AMEN!
The handle alone makes me want to see you!
The handle alone makes me want to see you! Originally Posted by alecia
+1, and I'm just an LMT! LOL!

GEEKS RULE!!!!
No he didn't, I really was just too busy. Sorry, TG.
Hmmmm.

Not sure what to say here.

Maybe you are trying to see the wrong ladies. Im just saying.
+1
I have a regular 9-6, really need a days notice sorry!!!
Hmmmm.

Not sure what to say here.

Maybe you are trying to see the wrong ladies. I'm just saying. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
If I said what I really wanted to say, I'd get slammed... So I'll keep my mouth shut

No he didn't, I really was just too busy. Sorry, TG. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Logistically speaking if I could have made it back from seeing you to just west of University in Fort Worth by 5 p.m. I would have been all over it. I wouldn't have had time though. I can honestly say, in the two times I have dialed you BJ, you have always answered the call.

That is not a knock on ladies who choose to screen calls or cant get to the phone every time it goes off...

I have a regular 9-6, really need a days notice sorry!!! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I did read the "Limited Availability" via your showcase, and I completely understand. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Oh BTW you got a rockin' bod
If I were in town, I would have saw you.

Why would you get slammed...you can email me buddy.

If I said what I really wanted to say, I'd get slammed... So I'll keep my mouth shut

Logistically speaking if I could have made it back from seeing you to just west of University in Fort Worth by 5 p.m. I would have been all over it. I wouldn't have had time though. I can honestly say, in the two times I have dialed you BJ, you have always answered the call.

That is not a knock on ladies who choose to screen calls or cant get to the phone every time it goes off...

I did read the "Limited Availability" via your showcase, and I completely understand. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Oh BTW you got a rockin' bod Originally Posted by technicallygeek