Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Latina Bazzaar and Harry Hines
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, DATY, Nuru, CG, Mish, Doggie, HJ Ball Sucking, CIM Finish
Hair Length and Color: Long Redish hair to her mid back or longer, put up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Layna has a smile that will make your dick hard. Beautiful eyes, B size enhanced but soft breasts, smooth Kitty, and a Tiny Ass. I was quite smitten with Layna's Beauty. This is the School girl that will turn your head and say "Damn" 5 ft and some change and 100 lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. You had me at "Catholic school girl outfit". I have just GOT to see that.
Good one Mr. Ghost!

Right.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-28-2019, 09:16 PM
More Blue school girl action?

thank you.
Nice!!!
More Blue school girl action?

thank you. Originally Posted by Jtbc
I think they are adapting to the uniforms from what is being read from this site. I have never really said anything because the clothes do not stay on that long but the damn Catholic School girl uniform should be standard issue!!!
  • HSL
  • 09-30-2019, 06:02 PM
Blue needs the publicity so the change to "uniforms" is great marketing as bbfs with below avg looking whores only goes so far and lasts so long.
Blue needs the publicity so the change to "uniforms" is great marketing as bbfs with below avg looking whores only goes so far and lasts so long. Originally Posted by HSL
It’s evident who you become Peter. It took awhile before your meds wore off this time but spamming all the hatred across the board has made me a believer.

Tell me I am wrong!
It’s evident who you become Peter. It took awhile before your meds wore off this time but spamming all the hatred across the board has made me a believer.

Tell me I am wrong! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
the latest version of Peter ("Whenever") just got banned for the what, 50th time? I lost count, but that Dude is a mental case from the word "go".

I might go "mental" if I got the chance to see Layna in that Catholic schoolgirl outfit. I think just seeing her naked, and enjoying her tight box would give me a mental boost!
  • Jtbc
  • 10-03-2019, 12:49 PM
Is that you groot?
I love reading long detailed juicy reviews that are well crafted. Thank you Ghostrider!
Very nice informative review ghost
you say it all.
I am sure there is more to her story than what I got!!