providers pictures

• wood
  • 08-04-2011, 06:00 PM
ok ladies ... is it ok to ask a provider about there pictures?? what im saying is have seen more than one or 2 that didnt look like there pictures . but went on with the session anyway hope ... no one gets offended by this.
that didn't what?
I say if they do not look like their pics then why go through with it since the pic is the first thing a guy looks at? Or they might just be old pics...
If the girl doesn't look like her pictures or you can tell it is not the girl in the pictures you should leave. Bottom line... With all the in respect to my providers should keep there pictures updated.

However if you think she looks better then the photos, then there shouldn't be a problem right? But you should tell her after your session is over to update her pictures.
I think i have to be the only provider who posts weekly new photos of myself

there may be others but i don't have the time to look

this is something i started doing 2 yrs ago and Im often told i look better in person

its so wrong to mislead someone with fake pics and i believe the guy has the right to leave
I just wanted to be under Berkleigh!

• nzone
  • 08-04-2011, 11:20 PM
try to go for the ones that say something along the lines of "pics 100% me", "no bait and switch", "recent pics", "no photoshop"...etc. you get the idea
try to go for the ones that say something along the lines of "pics 100% me", "no bait and switch", "recent pics", "no photoshop"...etc. you get the idea Originally Posted by nzone
Actually, those are typically the ones that are 100% fake!

Go search for my thread about Donice.

She claims they are recent and real.

Yes, Donice recently stole them and yes they ARE of a real person, just not the upseller who will show up at your door!

the very best way to insure real photos is to ask them to hold up a DMN or even something simple like a coffee mug and ask they take a cell phone photo. IF she claims her phone won't do that, end the call.

Exnyer over on ASPD suggested the coffee mug idea....

I could almost bet money that any provider who did that in an ad here in ECCIE would get guys wanting to see them just because it meant the read the boards about how to prove the photos are real and current and not photoshopped.
  • nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 12:04 AM
keep in mind that most girls learn to avoid excessive texting/talking/any other messaging. the best you can do is ask nicely if the photos are real and recent, depending on her answer you either take the risk or choose elsewhere which brings you back to square one.

Then of course there's always reviews
the best you can do is ask nicely if the photos are real and recent, depending on her answer you either take the risk or choose elsewhere which brings you back to square one.

Then of course there's always reviews Originally Posted by nzone
Or you can, as many guys here do, Tineye the photos if you think they may be fake.
This is why I put amateur and professional one's up... Doesn't leave too much room for error.
keep in mind that most girls learn to avoid excessive texting/talking/any other messaging. the best you can do is ask nicely if the photos are really of her and how recently they were taken, depending on her answer you either take the risk or choose elsewhere which brings you back to square one.

Then of course there's always reviews Originally Posted by nzone
revised the bolded text [from "real and recent"] to make the question reflect what i would need to know.

i know the photos are real. i need to know if they are of her!
I just wanted to be under Berkleigh!

Originally Posted by netman

i love that photo

March 2011
Oh $H!T... Me, too!
I try to update my pics every month also. I am often told I also look better in person than in my pictures. I don't believe in misleading guys. It's better to be honest and truthful beacuse all it does is come back and bite you in the long run. I understand some girls dont want to show faces bt its wrong to have a whole different body type, hair color, race than the girl in the ad. Thats my 2 cents.