retired/fired

just wanted to say I was "shown the door" and to "not let it hit me in the ass on the way out" as fars as my Mod position goes..

It has been a pleasure serving this community and while I know I wont be able to continue "helping" as a "mod" , I still will continue to strive to make the upstate forum of eccie a positive influence on society as a whole..
How do you really feel?
Anyone old enough to remember this? Maybe we should call ourselves "Rockers".
I intend to BASK in my LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS and "AMBASSADORSHIP STATUS"!! Wooooo Hoooooo!!
just wanted to say I was "shown the door" and to "not let it hit me in the ass on the way out" as fars as my Mod position goes..

It has been a pleasure serving this community and while I know I wont be able to continue "helping" as a "mod" , I still will continue to strive to make the upstate forum of eccie a positive influence on society as a whole.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB - Your reign was all too brief but certainly an enlightened one. The man on the street felt safe to leave his home again to play with wicked abandon! Even a Mod from a previous administration came back to offer his sage advice. Sleep well you have served your public well. I'm sure that you will remain nearby to assist when needed......
Was it because of your 'booger' thread?
Was it because of your 'booger' thread? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

That thread has gone astray . . .
JB- Thank you for your brief but honorable service to this community.

Will you now also have all your reviews deleted just to piss off GP?
Was it because of your 'booger' thread? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I think interoffice politics bit me in the ass.The "booger thread" is transforming into a SHIT thread , Im happy to anounce!!
You are welcome. I was given the opening and opened it all the way.
JB- Thank you for your brief but honorable service to this community.

Will you now also have all your reviews deleted just to piss off GP? Originally Posted by mwebber
ty mw, Its really all about "helping", leaving everything you touch better than when you found it!!!

You are welcome. I was given the opening and opened it all the way. Originally Posted by pyramider
well, AA grabbed the ball running also,
You had a good run. Now enjoy the benefits like lifetime secret service protection, lucrative book deals, Lobbying cash. Oh wait, wrong job...