ladies show us your ASSets

i started this exact same thread last year and it was well recieved and brought a few ladies to the forefront that hadnt been seen before. heres the gist. guys love to look at fine tushes. ladies if you post a pic include a link to your showcase or website. guys if you post a pic of your favorite girl post a link or at least identify that tush. if you were fortunate to have ever enjoyed it in person post a link to your review. guys and girls love different types of tushies so please if you love one rave about it if you dont love it say nothing and maybe someone else will rave about it. i hope this is just some good crackin fun
i started this exact same thread last year and it was well recieved and brought a few ladies to the forefront that hadnt been seen before. heres the gist. guys love to look at fine tushes. ladies if you post a pic include a link to your showcase or website. guys if you post a pic of your favorite girl post a link or at least identify that tush. if you were fortunate to have ever enjoyed it in person post a link to your review. guys and girls love different types of tushies so please if you love one rave about it if you dont love it say nothing and maybe someone else will rave about it. i hope this is just some good crackin fun Originally Posted by petiteassman

Good crackin fun? I thought people should always 'say no to crack' in most cases LOL.
to crack. pic 6 from your showcase would be a fine first tushie posting to this thread. many men would enjoy you from behind i am quite sure.
Good crackin fun? I thought people should always 'say no to crack' in most cases LOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
to crack. pic 6 from your showcase would be a fine first tushie posting to this thread. many men would enjoy you from behind i am quite sure. Originally Posted by petiteassman

They seem to like my assETs, yes. I work hard on my glutes to avoid the Asian flat butt syndrome.
post a tush pic or 2
They seem to like my assETs, yes. I work hard on my glutes to avoid the Asian flat butt syndrome. Originally Posted by alluringava
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=3037
carmelladelight

woohoooo yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Nice ASSet Dallas. How easy is it???????????

lol--read the reviews....

ladies we wanna see asses~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol---read the reviews!

ladies we wanna see asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took some new pics today-I took a couple booty shots-I don't know how to resize photos yet-so they might be kinda big
Here you go
oooolala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice!
thanks
here are a couple