Hobbiest and Stars

I know there are several hobbiest that dont post or do reviews. If there was anyway providers could help good hobbiest out so screening for them would be easier and no issues and we could weed out the lurkers. On some sites girls give okays. How about Stars on here. I am not talking tons of stars but like no stars a lurker, one star nt so active, two stars more active and up to five stars. This way there is no review or post or threads but we know he is a good guy. It would help alot of guys out and girls. If someone didnt get five stars after a certain time frame you know he is no good but a lurker. I hope everyone is having a great week. Take care and besafe. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!
If the stars werent solely based on activity it would be okay but im not that active but dont think of myself as a lurker.
I have a Atf im with every month but rarely make a review and then probably 1 or 2 other provders off and on every month or so which i only do reviews on if they ask me to.
It would be hard to compose such a rating because a lot of providers dont want to let other providers know who their best clients are.
You are willing to do reviews some dont. It isnt based on best clients or anything like that it is just away to help guys and girls out. FIve stars would be a max. You may not be a lurker but there are plenty that are on here. It would be hard for me to believe no guy on here couldnt get one star. One star would tell a girl he has seen someone. Hugs and Kisses!!!!
I would be willing to be more lurkers spend money to see you on average than guys on the board. I've seen ratings like that on other board like the old midnight live.........didn't faze me one bit.

No hobby award or credentials necessary. Just use references and p411.

And what about providers that lurk or merely just post ads.....or the ones who don't get reviewed as frequently as others. Should they have a lower rating since they are less volume in a competetive market?
Truly your idea has merit but scares me. With my lack of skills the ladies would be giving me a hearty round of falling stars into the nether regions of negative stars.
Maybe guys need to use both P411 and here. I dont know the answer just trying to throw a ball out in the ball field to help everyone do this without so many questions. I agree girls should need stuff too. I tried to get on this one site and I feel like I am seeing the president of a country. I am jumping through hoops. One reason I brought this up was cause I recieved a phone call last nite from someone that seen my showcase on here but he dont have a handle. It was how he talked that it didnt feel right. I know there are alot of good guys on here and he has his reasons for not posting and doing reviews and etc and so that is another reason I did this. P411 does make it nice to see the okays a guy has cause you dont have to try and contact a provider for a okay. Some girls are busy and dont call back and that makes it hard on the provider and the hobbiest. She wants to see him but does she take the chance without the info she needs???? He wants to see her but does he wait or move on?????????? It comes down to safety. I know I sound like a mother hen with some of my threads. I guess it is the mother in me. I am sorry if I come across wrong to anyone. I am not a know it all and I havent been on here as long as others and I think this is a great site just like others but I know sometimes we just need to suggest something to help others out. One day there may not be a backpage and if it isnt there will be more guys and girls on here that may not be the best for others. Please like I said dont take me wrong just trying to help everyone have fun,besafe and make it easier. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!1