Tiarra

anyone know what became of her???
Sexy Tiarra how long she been MIA? is this her ? looking, nothing there much to go on.
other than join date and last time logged on. must have used PM only whoever this is if not the one your looking for.

I have noted many from BP or whatever join and never post.
mods never pick up on the fact member. So reviews linked to a made up profile
Which Tiarra do you speak of CC?
I did a review of a Tiarra on 08-08-2012...but that was way back before you were around CC.....at least here as CC.....LOL
Which Tiarra do you speak of CC?
I did a review of a Tiarra on 08-08-2012...but that was way back before you were around CC.....at least here as CC.....LOL Originally Posted by Celso
It might be the Tiarra that was active until October 2012 and whom you and others discussed back in April 2013 - albeit still way before CC2000 became a member here. LOL
It might be the Tiarra that was active until October 2012 and whom you and others discussed back in April 2013 - albeit way before CC2000 became a member. LOL Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Yep, that's the only Tiarra I recall, sweet pretty girl, had some terrific specials back then. Said she was on a 'circuit' which included Buffalo and would put ads on BP whenever in town again .....also had a bf/handler/whatever, helping her......big black dude who tried staying out of sight.....ijs
prob her. lighter skinned black girl early 20's . she was awesome.
nah that isn't her. similar rates though.